+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 135 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    I usually hate dream sequences, but I hope they go this way. I'd hate for this show to go down that road, especially with these two.

I hope you're right JR, the fact that Grissom was so talkative and so relaxed .. in that loud shirt, lounged across the bed - when he's usually so stiff and inhibited is a bit out of character for him. Could be a fantasy sequence from Sarah .. this could also be the 'something' that Sarah was protecting in her pocket (from the picture)
    Keep the secret in your pocket?? too literal?? I don't know. I think I'm just grasping at straws because I don't want Grissom and Sarah together.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    I knew exactly what was happening when I saw Grissom was sitting on that bed but I was yelling Lady Heather! Lady Heather! Lady Heather! .. NOT Sarah!! at the t.v.
    My husband gave me a 'what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about' look and then said ahhhhhhhhhhh when Sarah emerged from the bathroom.
    Funny you should mention Lady Heather, Duxxy. In the scene when Grissom was talking to Sarah about corsets, she asked him how he knew so much about them. He said something about "knowing someone" or something on that line, and when he made that comment I immediately thought he was talking about Lady Heather.

Quote Originally Posted by jette66 View Post
    Funny you should mention Lady Heather, Duxxy. In the scene when Grissom was talking to Sarah about corsets, she asked him how he knew so much about them. He said something about "knowing someone" or something on that line, and when he made that comment I immediately thought he was talking about Lady Heather.
    I think he said "I have my sources" and I thought of Lady Heather as well

A long time ago I wanted a Gil / Sarah pairing but not anymore. Too much time has gone by without them interacting like they used to (I think it had to do with Jorja Fox's walk-out a few years back to get more money and ever since then they've cut her part drastically). Now to all of a sudden have them together just doesn't feel right. I always thought he and Catherine would make a good pair but the show is headed towards a Catherine / Warrick romance sooner or later.

I'd rather see Gil with Lady Heather or the woman that comes in from time to time to do face reconstruction (they had some kind of backstory). But she hasn't been on in a long time.

I hate that they chose to do that ... PLEASE let it be a Dallas-type dream thing for either of them. No pairings in the lab, it gets too weird.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Sarah is my least favorite actor on this show. I really fail to see that she and Grissom have much in common, except work. She has never struck me as someone who could carry on a decent conversation, and we know that Grissom is super intelligent. Since she is nothing special to look at, you wonder what the attraction would be. Just not a good match there, in my opinion.

i am glad that sara and him finally hooked up..i liked it...anything to make gil loosen up..i loved the camera duel off
    Steve and Kayla Fan

Tell your brother Tito I said Hey!!!

I too thought the shirt was too non-Grissom so I'm thinking it's a dream of sorts! That would be good... for us!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Wow, I missed a lot! I cannot wait to see the reruns. I always thought that Grissom acknowledged Sara's crush, but hasn't returned it (at least over the last few seasons) but maybe there was always something there. I just think Sara is too immature for him. I always love to see Lady Heather, so that would have been a great ending!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I too thought the shirt was too non-Grissom so I'm thinking it's a dream of sorts! That would be good... for us!

That was his P.J.'s

I do hope that it s a dream, I really can't see them together..
    Plus they seemed too comfortable, like it has been going on
    for awhile.
    Not like it was their 1st time together..

Please let it be a Dream!!!!

I think Lady Heather is more Grissom's type..
    He hides the freak in him very well.
    Last edited by PhoneGrrrl; 06-02-2006 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Remove color
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

lol... all bug lovers are freaks!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread