+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 130 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

So has anyone here been analizing the clue picture on their website??

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    So has anyone here been analizing the clue picture on their website??
    http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/diner/

Yes, I just looked at it today when I read some new things about it that I hadn't noticed.

Click to see Spoiler:
    There is a GG + ? on one of the stools. Nick has a cut on his neck. Sara is looking one way in the picture but when you mouse over her, she is looking towards Gil. There's a police badge in the pocket of the gunshot victim, presumably it's Brass who gets shot. When you mouse over the neon sign, it reads "Dead". Warrick isn't wearing his wedding ring. Anyone else notice anything?

I was just looking at the diner pic and noticed a couple of the things you mentioned Archie...but missed a few of them! Good eye!!

I think that Grissom has been missing too much the last few episodes. He's around, but not as involved as he usually is. That's what Hubby and I have missed anyways.
    ---------------------
    opps....

LG.
    about the diner picture, anyone have a link to the original pic? I believe it had James Dean and some other stars (Marilyn Monroe, maybe) posing in the same setting. Just wondering for comparison's sake. Also in this pic
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the neon sign say "PLAY" when you are looking at it without the magnifying glass and "DEAD" when you run the enlarger box over it, so maybe someone is going to "play dead" and not really die. Just a thought. I hope they don't kill Brass, but that pic certainly doesn't make it look good for him.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Just a reminder
    Click to see Spoiler:
    remember the flack when Miami and NY announced? The big brew-ha-ha about William Peterson hating that CSI was going to be sharing the spotlight? At that time we all found out that William Peterson's contract expired in 2007 - he said he would stay until his contract was up but he wasn't making promises after that. I wonder when in 2007 his contract expires - if it's early in the new year the writers may just off him early.... just a thought
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I just looked at the picture for the first time.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I really hope that Bragg is not dead. I know he doesn't get a lot of tv time, but I like him. I looks like Greg is looking Catherine's way, maybe that romance will heat up in the final eps.

I can't figure out how to post spoiler tag things....

But the things you guys are discussing!! Man!

I hope that you are wrong Duxxy, the show just wouldn't be the same! I didn't realize that there was a issue with NY and Miami and him. I wonder why? I enjoy all 3 of the CSI's...although I think NY and the original are my favorites, equally.

I also agree with you kimrs about Brass!!
    ---------------------
    opps....

LG.
    oh,not that I think it is a big spoiler find, but the name on the slot machines in the background of the picture is "Lucky Dragon" which apparently is a gambling website.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by wwhippetcrazy View Post
    I can't figure out how to post spoiler tag things....

But the things you guys are discussing!! Man!

I hope that you are wrong Duxxy, the show just wouldn't be the same! I didn't realize that there was a issue with NY and Miami and him. I wonder why? I enjoy all 3 of the CSI's...although I think NY and the original are my favorites, equally.

I also agree with you kimrs about Brass!!
    Try quoting this and you will see how to do it.
    If you type in
    Click to see Spoiler:
    and then write what you want
    it will work

LG the Lucky Dragon slots that you mentioned ...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the closer one is showing a 3 match (3 bars?) and the further one is missing one column. I also noticed that Sarah is protecting something in her pocket, see how her hand is resting over the bulging pocket? Nick's left hand is in an 'O' position. The Coroner is holding a scalpel. There is also a mark (a slash?) on the window in the door to the kitchen.

That's all I've noticed so far.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread