+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 130 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Some CSI spoilers from ask Ausiello at tvguide.com
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In March, we're going to find out that the honeymoon is already over for Warrick and his new bride, Tina. Also, next month a fairly major secret will be revealed about Catherine and her daughter, Lindsay.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ausiello...ACHEHINT=Guest

Any CSI fans out there? If so, do you really think the brother did it or was the sister guilty all along? Does anyone think they were in it together? Weird ep-loved it

FORT Regular
    I was angered by this recent episode of CSI. I hate, hate, hate it when people get away w/murder, even if it's only on a tv show. I think the brother did it...with help from his sister. She was the brain and he was the brawn. However, with the brother being aquitted and the sister telling Sara she didn't do it, there's no way that either of them would ever go to jail. Sorry, I get too personally involved in tv shows. Grrrrrrrr...it angered me. Plus, no Grissom, Greg or Brass.

I enjoyed the episode in question.

I came away with the impression at the end that the brainiac step-sister didn't have anything to do with the murder beyond aiding her step bro after the fact in maunfacturing evidence.

I also find it refreshing that they allowed some other faces to shine (or fail). On Numbe3rs this week the primary star math whiz was too engaged in hormonal play to play a part in the investigation, allowing his professor pal to get a liitle more direct air time in a way I appreciated.

I agree that it doesn't appear at all likely that anyone will pay for murder from this episode of CSI. The girl is probably smart enough to get off all on her own without playing the trump card of having her brother now admit to the crime. The most I can see either of them being convicted of is conspiracy or perjury, unless they could find some civil rights connection that would allow them to prosecute on a federal level.

I was definitely left with the feeling the brother did it. That girl was just too creepy though. It's hard to believe she was lying when she told Sara.

But I agree that neither would really face any "jail" time were they convicted. I thought it was one of the better CSI's. Along the lines of the earlier episode with Nick and the little girl whose family had been murdered.

FORT Fogey
    This was a fun episode. Having it be a fantasy role playing scenario was creative.

It was a fun episode. The idea of that kind of fantasy fulfillment. But to me, the last few episodes have been missing the CSI spark. I'm not sure what spark, but just that little something extra I always get from watching the show. I hope the finale is good and judging by the previews it'll be almost or as good as last years!

FORT Fogey
    Being a two-parter I'm sure they are going all out for the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    It was a fun episode. The idea of that kind of fantasy fulfillment. But to me, the last few episodes have been missing the CSI spark. I'm not sure what spark, but just that little something extra I always get from watching the show. I hope the finale is good and judging by the previews it'll be almost or as good as last years!

The episode was fun, but I agree canadian_angel...something was also missing for me....it seemed boring to me compared to other episodes. Looking forward to the finale, though...promises to be a good one.

it was almost too straight forward - I like the twists and turns that keep the teams running. They have done such a good job over the years that the ordinary seems mundane

Oh! and seriously I am SO over the Sarah/Grissom thing. Quit teasing us with the 'forbidden love' angle, it's boring.
    Bring back Lady Heather!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread