+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 130 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by riblit View Post
    On a side note - I'm somewhat horrified to admit, I didn't find Nick's moustache quite so dreadful in the latest episode Maybe I'm just getting used to it?
    I missed last night's episode and was coming in here to ask if Nick still had the moustache. I guess that answers my question!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I missed last night's episode and was coming in here to ask if Nick still had the moustache. I guess that answers my question!
    Last night's episode was a repeat, and he didn't have the moustache yet, but he still had the buzz hair cut. It was an episode from earlier this season...the one where a guys is drunk, drives through a mobile home and kills a couple in bed, and they also find two dead bodies in the trunk of a car.

Ah, thanks jette!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jette66 View Post
    Last night's episode was a repeat, and he didn't have the moustache yet, but he still had the buzz hair cut. It was an episode from earlier this season...the one where a guys is drunk, drives through a mobile home and kills a couple in bed, and they also find two dead bodies in the trunk of a car.
    Thank you! I couldn't believe I'd gotten so used to it I hadn't even noticed it! I watch CSI sporadically so didn't realize it was a repeat.

On a side note - I'm somewhat horrified to admit, I didn't find Nick's moustache quite so dreadful in the latest episode Maybe I'm just getting used to it?
    of course, the episode I was referring to here is the one that aired on Nov 25th... entitled Dog Eat Dog I didn't mean to imply that I thought Nick had a moustache in the repeat !!
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Ah, thanks jette!
    You're welcome! This is one show I don't miss, and I think it's gotten so much better the last two seasons. My BF even got me seasons 1 and 2 on dvd for my birthday, which we watch late on Friday nights.

Quote Originally Posted by jette66 View Post
    My BF even got me seasons 1 and 2 on dvd for my birthday, which we watch late on Friday nights.
    Good idea since there's nothing on Friday night! If hubby's not working, it's our movie rental night.

Anyone watch last night? I fell asleep about halfway through and missed the ending. I go as far as Grissom and Briggs following Faye Dunaway to the restaurant and telling her that there was no way the waiter could have crawled. Can anyone pick it up from there? Thanks

She left the restaurant in a huff with her guy friend.
    The tapes were finally lifted from the house and 3 hours later she was dead. One shot through the heart.
    In the autopsy, they found out her body was riddled with tumours.
    Then they found out the two plane tickets for the dead guy and a woman were purchased with Faye Dunaway's character's credit card. Only her and her assistant had the authority to sign (who did admit to stealing some cash and that the waiter was her b/f, but she didn't know he was leaving with another woman).
    Grissom zeroed in on her guy friend after finding smudges on her eyelids and finding prints. The guy friend (her husband's driver) who admitted that although she had planned her exit by being murdered by the waiter, when she saw him stealing from her, she killed him, because nobody stole from her!
    The guy friend ended up implying he killed her. He relived the final moments, saying she had asked him to do it, wanting to go out in style...and for him to say Hi to Tony (her husband, whom she believed was still alive). He said that she'd get to say hi to him first and then he shot her. Kinda implying he killed her husband too, for the love of her.
    Catherine is then seen all dressed up, going for a dinner with her mother and father...

Pierre

Quote Originally Posted by Bagheera View Post
    She left the restaurant in a huff with her guy friend.
    The tapes were finally lifted from the house and 3 hours later she was dead. One shot through the heart.
    In the autopsy, they found out her body was riddled with tumours.
    Then they found out the two plane tickets for the dead guy and a woman were purchased with Faye Dunaway's character's credit card. Only her and her assistant had the authority to sign (who did admit to stealing some cash and that the waiter was her b/f, but she didn't know he was leaving with another woman).
    Grissom zeroed in on her guy friend after finding smudges on her eyelids and finding prints. The guy friend (her husband's driver) who admitted that although she had planned her exit by being murdered by the waiter, when she saw him stealing from her, she killed him, because nobody stole from her!
    The guy friend ended up implying he killed her. He relived the final moments, saying she had asked him to do it, wanting to go out in style...and for him to say Hi to Tony (her husband, whom she believed was still alive). He said that she'd get to say hi to him first and then he shot her. Kinda implying he killed her husband too, for the love of her.
    Catherine is then seen all dressed up, going for a dinner with her mother and father...

Pierre
    Thank you so much! It sounds like a really great episode. Hopefully they will rerun it soon!

+ Reply to Thread