+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 132 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: CSI

She's never been one of my favorites! I don't think much of the pedestal she has herself on!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

ok, i know this episode was supposed to be very serious (and it was) but i could not help laughing EVERY time nick was in a scene. that moustache has GOT to go

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    ok, i know this episode was supposed to be very serious (and it was) but i could not help laughing EVERY time nick was in a scene. that moustache has GOT to go
    Oh I so thought the same thing! It was horribly bad!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I completely agree with you. He looks so much better without the catapillar across his lip . I wonder if he's preparing for another TV movie role or something like that, because I'd really hope he didn't grow that thing intentionally .

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jette66
    I completely agree with you. He looks so much better without the catapillar across his lip . I wonder if he's preparing for another TV movie role or something like that, because I'd really hope he didn't grow that thing intentionally .
    Good grief do I agree! What is with the skinny mustache? If he must have one make it a full one like "Earl"! Notice that they even called him "mustache boy" at one point. He must have to have it for some other gig...surely it is not meant to indicate change in character or something. Yuck! It just looks silly!

I have a CSI trivia question and hope someone could answer:

What was Grissom and Sara's relationship before she arrived to Las Vegas? If I remember correctly, Sara was brought to LV by Grissom to help investigate a death of a rookie CSI member. Since he had known her previously, were they romantic or did the storyline of them having an ambiguous albeit flirtatious relationship develop while she was in LV?

Ok, I finally watched this episode and you're right! I sure hope that thing is gone next week!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Speedbump. From what I remember, they used to work together. She has always had some kind of thing for him, but he just thought of her as someone who was an asset to work with?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Speedy for some reason I think Grissom had a hand in training Sarah, he's called her one of his best students in the past and said that out of her class she showed the most potential.
    What ever their previous relationship we know it was laced with some 'heat'
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I must say, the ending to the 2nd part of the two part episode was amazing. The last scene I actually caught myself not taking a breath. I wasn't sure how the writers were going to pull this one off, but boy did they.

+ Reply to Thread