+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120121122123124125126127128129130
Results 1,291 to 1,298 of 1298
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    WHAT?????? Brass is leaving??
    That was my reaction too! Say it isn't so!

While I liked the cyber terrorism plot, I don't care much for Patricia Arquette. I tried to watch Medium but she couldn't keep me tuned in. She's up there with Elisabeth Shue, Jenna Elfman and Sarah Michelle Gellar (although I've softened towards her a little because I really liked Ringer and her dual role in that), to name just a few, of people who ruin shows for me.

Thankfully CSI has really scaled Elisabeth's role down and so she doesn't ruin the show for me because she's not a major character.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 05-06-2014 at 05:50 PM.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I'm just the opposite regarding Patricia Arquette. I really like her. I wanted to catch her on this show, but missed it. I'll have to find it On Demand.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    WHAT?????? Brass is leaving??
    OK Maybe I spoke too soon, and maybe I don't even know what I'm talking about.
    I think I read somewhere, about a month ago, that he was leaving, and I thought it had been announced.
    I'm really not all that sure that it wasn't just speculation or maybe even completely wrong.
    I don't remember much else except just seeing it somewhere, but I don't know where. That doesn't put much weight behind it if it's a rumor.

Let's all hope I was imagining it or it was just idle speculation. I want him to be there next season too.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I'm posting this link (a sneak peak at tonight's episode) as a 'spoiler' so you know it does contain a hint about what will happen in the finale.

Jim Brass leaving the show has already been established. I remember reading when the news was first released that it was not HIS decision to leave. Apparently, the character was written out. He's been there since the beginning when his role was just a background kind of guy who was seen only occasionally.

'CSI': Paul Guilfoyle to Exit - Hollywood Reporter
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Rats! I wanted to be wrong.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I keep hoping his replacement will be found while he's in Vegas getting married to his girlfriend Christine! The weather there is better than it is in NY.

Hint hint!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Count me in as unhappy that Brass is leaving. So who does that leave from the original cast? Just Nick?

I was thinking this am that this show has a history of female characters with daddy issues. Brass and his daughter, the DA and his daughter, and, I'm sorry to his fans, but Sarah and her much older husband says "daddy issues" to me as well. Writers seem in a rut. Are there equivalent mother son issues? Hodges?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Count me in as unhappy that Brass is leaving. So who does that leave from the original cast? Just Nick?

I was thinking this am that this show has a history of female characters with daddy issues. Brass and his daughter, the DA and his daughter, and, I'm sorry to his fans, but Sarah and her much older husband says "daddy issues" to me as well. Writers seem in a rut. Are there equivalent mother son issues? Hodges?
    Don't forget Katherine and her issues with Sam. That was one of my favorite parts of the older shows.
    So far we haven't heard anything about Finn's father, but it could still be coming.
    PWS likes this.

+ Reply to Thread