+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I was watching last night while I was on call at work but I got called out just 15 minutes into the show. Can somebody recap for me? Pretty please???
    I'll try to recap for you tomorrow! Mr.lildago is just arriving and I've waited for him to have dinner. Today is the anniversary of our first date 7 years ago! Gotta go now!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Yeah, ok, now we are all jealous! Tell mr. lildago that we worship you!
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I was watching last night while I was on call at work but I got called out just 15 minutes into the show. Can somebody recap for me? Pretty please???
    Hey Marleybone! Long time no see, which is completely MY fault!

The episode was SO fantastic, that to condense it down to a tiny recaplet would do damage to the quality of it.

Go to CBS's official website for C.S.I. and they have almost 10 paragraphs breaking the show down into intimate detail. It's worth the read; I just went there to try to condense it down for you and when I saw how many details I'd be leaving out, I just thought that I'd refer you to their site. The episode is called "Gum Drops" and it means more than you think.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/epi...05/index.shtml
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Excellent show! I'd kind of stopped watching.. would check in now and then to see if Grissom had hooked up with the bondage lady or whatever, so caught this by chance... and lo! the great stone face has a 3rd eye, no less! Looking forward to the character development.

Premium Member
    lambi! Thanks bunches for the link. I will go check it out.

lildago - Congrats... how sweet to celebrate your first date anniversary.

OK, no need to recap now! I just checked out that link and there's no way I'd ever do better than that!!!

One of the best episodes I can remember. It was everything a TV show should be.
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Quote Originally Posted by lildago
    OK, no need to recap now! I just checked out that link and there's no way I'd ever do better than that!!!
    How was your date with your beloved, lidago? Congratulations on 7 years strong and that the TWO of you are scratching each other's "7 Year Itch!"

I agree about the C.B.S. recap of their show; when I saw how detailed and thorough it was, I couldn't hold a candle to it.

It's not like so many past shows where you could say, "Man's body found in pool, wife did it. Blood found in bowling alley; crackhead did it." With all the 4 ratings that this show got from us, Marleybone deserved to 'see' what we saw. Plus, it saved YOU extra time for Saturday morning snuggles with your honey!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

I really hope the rest of the season is just as good! I'd hate to get back into the show and be disapointed!

And my date was nice! Thanks for asking! I got take-out from the restaurant where we had our first date and even talked our the owner(We go there often.) into giving me one of their tablecloths and candles with a promise to return them! Mr.lildago was surprised! However, there haven't been any Saturday morning snuggles since we had kids!!!

I just realized that this week's show is a rerun from last season. Why would they do that after such a great show last week?

+ Reply to Thread