+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2777117118119120121122123124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1298
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

Cast spoiler:

Click to see Spoiler:
    George EAds will only be seen in a few episodes at the beginning of the season, then will be off-canvas - I believe he's still in contract negotiations
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

OMG - Elizabeth Harnois cannot act.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Good news from the TVLine website (but it requires more patience than I have right now)

• George Eads is coming back to CSI. The actor, who in August took a leave of absence from the CBS procedural after an on-set altercation with a writer, is scheduled to return for this season’s ninth episode, EW.com reports; the episode is slated to air on Nov. 20.

Paul Adelstein Cast in ‘The Girlfriend’s Guide to Divorce’ Bravo Pilot - TVLine
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

great news!!!

this week's episode sucked - I dont' know if I'm going to continue watching it. Maybe when George returns. MAYBE
    AmyKay likes this.

Flashing back to Grissom and the original crew didnt help- it only reminded me that the show hasnt been as good since he left. And Marg returns? I was expecting a real time return, not flashbacks.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I know right...I never liked Catherine, but promoing a return and then doing it in flashbacks is just wrong.

You're right - the show hasn't been the same since Grissom left.

but what was the last scene with the evidence bag saying "chain of evidence" with Gil and sarah's name - reconciliation maybe? Not that I care - I never saw them as a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Flashing back to Grissom and the original crew didnt help- it only reminded me that the show hasnt been as good since he left. And Marg returns? I was expecting a real time return, not flashbacks.
    I felt ripped off that Katherine didn't really return. I was one of the fans who really liked her. She, her father & her background represented "Old Vegas". She knew it because she lived it, from the time she was a child.
    I liked this week's episode for that reason, the blast from the past. Digging up the long past crimes & the history of Vegas were always my favorite episodes. At least, I liked the way they had flashbacks of Katherine. That fit.

I liked the quick flashbacks at the end of Grissom, Katherine, Warrick, & the others the way they were back in the early days of the show.
    But you're right. It reminded me of the good old days back when they were the good old days.

I still like the show now & Ted Danson's Russell is a very good fit, & I like the way Eckley's jerkishness has softened. His daughter is good, but she's no Katherine. But the original crew was golden. It hasn't been the same.
    PWS likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

eckley's daughter is a horrible actress. I cannot stand her - and Elisabeth Shue, don't get me started.....

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    eckley's daughter is a horrible actress. I cannot stand her - and Elisabeth Shue, don't get me started.....
    You notice I didn't even mention Elisabeth Shue.

Was Hodges there at the beginning? It seems like he has been. If not, he fits in seamlessly.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Hodges started in 2003 - although it seems like he's always been with the show.

+ Reply to Thread