+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: CSI

Oh, right, I keep forgetting she was the great grandma of the kid, mom of the father of the dead mom. On the other hand, the little girl's dad is MIA, who knows why. So maybe someone on her mom's mother's side (of course she married the dead mom's dad, so lacking in judgement perhaps.., although often hard to see that your husband is a pedophile I hear).

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Season finale tonight.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

with Survivor not being on I went to bed early and totally forgot about CSI! Worth a watch On Demand or no?
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I had to dvr it AmyKay since I was watching Chicago Fire. I'll let you know after I see it.

Alright AmyKay, I've watched.

It's an interesting episode. Lots of tension since it involves Brody and (to an extend) Brass' long missing daughter Ellie. You do get to meet Brass' ex-wife who I don't think we've ever seen before. Eric Roberts is in this episode if that's an interest. Also, the cutie country boy from Bones (Finn Abernathy - played by Luke Kleintank) is in it, although his screen time is limited. Actor James Callis plays a newpaper reporter - but I was wishing every time he came on camera that they would have chosen Henry Ian Cusick!

The "theme" is interesting, setting up for a string of murders. And if that's not enough, you do get to see/hear Ozzy Osbourne singing!

However, f you've watched the previews, you already know how this episode ends.

As per their Facebook page, the new season (their 14th) begins September 25th. Sometime during the year, they will hit episode #300. Show will still air on Wednesday nights at 10pm

New season - the 14th - starts tonight.

Here's the synopsis from my program guide: The Devil and D.B. Russell: The team searches for Morgan and Ellie Brass, who have been kidnapped by a killer.

If you watch primarily to see GEORGE EADS, better get to your tv the first 3 weeks. Word is, he was told to take a vacation after a heated discussion with a writer on where the character he's played since the inception is going. Last I checked, they were still not saying when he would be back, but they added he had not been fired.

I was wracking my brain trying to figure out who is playing Ellie Brass. Her voice is very distinctive. She was snotty Louise, a classmate of Rory's at Chilton on Gilmore Girls. She looks different, but her voice is the same.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Poor Brass.....

I had DVR'd and watched this right after the 2 hour SVU premier....talk about a 1-2 gut punch!! I was so afraid it was going to be Morgan in the casket, but I never suspected what was really going on - until Ellie said she heard "another girl," and then realization hit like a ton of bricks. Still, Ellie's second shot sucked the breath right out of me. And then the scene in the hotel with Brass....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread