+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 130 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    holy, wow, amazing. the episode tonight brought a lot of tears to my eyes at the end. this is definitely one of the best episodes ALL season. it rivals the season finale of last year. it definitely went back to what this show is all about.

I was logging on to say the same thing. I also wanted to add that since the season finale and into the first couple epsiodes of this season, George Eads (Nick) acting has really gone from par to above average.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    holy, wow, amazing. the episode tonight brought a lot of tears to my eyes at the end. this is definitely one of the best episodes ALL season. it rivals the season finale of last year. it definitely went back to what this show is all about.
    canadian _angel and speedbump, I couldn't agree more! My girlfriend and I were silent during the entire show and it took us a full hour after it (sorry, Without a Trace) to discuss it. The suspence, the camera angles; it was like the first year of C.S.I., when I fell in love with it.

How cool is Sage?! Maybe with Warrick settling down and Nic's prostitute friend killed, he'll gravitate towards someone who can "see" more than his good looks. It's easy to mock people who are "New Age" when really, it's very, very OLD age methods (like 1000's of years old) that they are resurrecting.

I so hope that he noted her auto license when she drove away; she's too cool of a character to just leave the crime scene.

And YEAH! to Nic, for believing in his feminine intuition and believing that the wee girl was still alive. Seems that being buried alive has worked an epiphany on Nic.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

George's acting has improved tremendously. His character seems to be going through some major changes: last week working through his fear of being in an underground space, this week everything about him was perfect. i thought it wouldn't be good without Grisom, but Nick made it. The little girl, wow, her voice over "i used to love to go to lake, but not anymore" at that point i thought to myself. she is dead. there's no way she's alive and then the end to see that the whole time she was telling the story to nick via that voice over. It was just great. I am really impressed still.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    I was logging on to say the same thing. I also wanted to add that since the season finale and into the first couple epsiodes of this season, George Eads (Nick) acting has really gone from par to above average.
    And here I was thinking the exact opposite....

Nick has never been my fav, but he didn't turn me off either. That hasn't really changed, but I'm starting to wonder if that happens to be something that'll occur down the line.

Not so much from what occurred when he got a little frisky with the suspect in the interrogation room, I've understood that kind of reaction at least since Dirty Harry's initial movie; "conviction be damned if I have a chance of saving the victim even if it means beating the location out of the perp".

Lat week seemed to imply that at the least Nick has serious residual issues from his stint underground. If he was a team player to the core he'd get some proper help pronto, but I'm betting he choses to attempt to tough it out and now we'll begin to see his problems bleeding over into his cases.

More. Half to add that qualifier, don't I, because Grissom at least has noted his propensity toward getting too involved with his cases in the past, so it isn't that great of a character departure. YET.

He (Nick) at least doesn't irritate me to the point that Catherine does yet, but perhaps given time he will. Maybe that reflects character growth I just haven't had time to to embrace wholy so far.

This episode was really good. My 2 favorite moments were......

The exchange between Warrick, Sarah, Greg, and Nick while eating lunch when Warrick brought up something Tina, his wife, said and Greg referred to her as "Yoko Ono". That to me was extremely funny.

And at the end when they showed snapshots of the little girl making you think she was dead and then showing her in the hospital. Whoever came up with that part did an awesome job.

I loved last nights episode, it was scary, spooky, creepy, thrilling, the list could go on and on. It felt like I was watching a movie. Normally I chat during shows, but not last night. Great episode.

This was one of the BEST episodes I've ever seen! I have been an avid CSI fan (including Miami & NY) and can honestly say, the direction, writing and acting of this episode far exceeds any I've seen yet (including last year's season finale!). I'm hoping that there will be more to come this season.
    Looking for a "Family Heirloom" check out my webpage in my profile

I couldn't agree with you all more! I watched faithfully in the beginning. But last season I fizzled and only watched occasionally and this was the first episode I've watched this season. I loved the drama and the suspense and the tear-jerking end! And it doesn't hurt that George Eades, IMO, is hot! I've always had such a crush on him!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Premium Member
    I was watching last night while I was on call at work but I got called out just 15 minutes into the show. Can somebody recap for me? Pretty please???

Apparently Grissom was to be the CSI in focus in last night's episode but due to some issues Petersen couldn't get out of (death in the family or professional commitments, both were mentioned) the lead was switched to Eads.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

+ Reply to Thread