+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: CSI

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: CSI

Hoping they won't be forever HINTING at whatever happened between her and DB. The whole show needs some intrigue at this point. A few dirty little secrets might liven things up a bit.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I'm giving her a chance for a few more episodes. So far but she's only been on 2 episodes. She was actually a little more tolerable this show.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Not sure if you guys heard this

Click to see Spoiler:
    they're killing off Nick
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Not sure if you guys heard this

Click to see Spoiler:
    they're killing off Nick
    No! Do they say why?

Nope, it was in a blind item that didn't come out and say it, here's part of it:

Click to see Spoiler:

Among the surprises Santa Claus left under my tree Sunday morning: The spoiler equivalent of a big ol’ lump of coal.

In a move that is sure to stoke shock and awe among fans, a major (and incredibly popular) character on a hit drama series will take his/her last breath during 2012. And I’m not happy about it.

What’s more, per the Grinch St. Nick the actor/actress in question in not going quietly into the night.

“There has been a lot of tension on the set,” whispers the spy, “because spoiler isn’t happy with how [pronoun redacted] is being killed off.”

And while there’s a part of me that admires this program’s willingness to laugh in the face of conventional wisdom by whacking such a pivotal character, it’s tough to imagine the show without him/her.

To put things into perspective, the departure of spoiler] is as bold and audacious as this recent primetime loss.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

That's where I draw the line. That episode will be my last!
    mom2 and AmyKay like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    not sure if you guys heard this

Click to see Spoiler:
    they're killing off nick
    nnoooooooooo!!!!!
    march and Little Sew&Sew like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Unbelievable! And I'm assuming there aren't drug issues, etc., that were involved in the last "death" on the show.

This would be an incredible mistake in my opinion... there's already been too much turnover on this show...and fans, I KNOW the projected death is one you are going to be VERY upset about....so even if you don't normally read spoilers, read that one. It may be possible still to reverse it.... or make it turn out the way it did on Criminal Minds with the dead person being brought back. Read the spoiler and protest!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

FORT Fogey

OK I have no problem with Elizabeth Shue taking over the spot vacated by Marge. I did not care much for her anyhow, and always thought her backstory was stupid and she was not that great of a character for me. I also hate when a new person comes on, and noone accepts them and than inadvertantly the show gets cancelled. I would rather have the show on with a new person than to be cancelled.

I am not happy with the spoiler though if it is true. I would still watch, but it would be a very bad thing to have happen.

See, when they brought on Ecklie's daughter I thought they were intergrating her into the story so that when Marg left it wasn't an abrupt recast and the audience wouldn't feel the hole left by one character and quickly filled another (like they did on Criminal Minds when AJ and Paget left and they brought on the JJ lookalike). This show didn't need yet another character, and it certainly DOESN'T need to get rid of the last reason why I'm still watching it.

+ Reply to Thread