+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

FORT Fogey

Re: CSI

I never liked Katherine so if she leaves no big deal to me. I love Ted Danson in the role. I am enjoying the show for the first time since Grissom left. I missed so many seasons because while I like Laurence Fishburne the role did nothing for me.

The new blonde girl is ok, better than Katherine for me.

Laurence Fishburne is such a badass...they ruined a great opportunity to use him in that manner, IMO. But I am loving Ted Danson on the show. He's great. For the past several years, I've only caught an episode here and there, usually when the husband was watching and I had nothing else to do. But this season, I think I've only missed one episode. I'm actually enjoying it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I have missed a lot of this seasons CSI but caught the last one. Ted Danson is very good in this show a good fit with the others. He reminds me of Grissom.
    With Katherine, how did things turn out with her daughter. The kid gave her so much grief in the early years, I wonder how she is doing.

I was thinking about the daughter too - we haven't heard about the daughter in a looong time.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I was so into last nights ep I thought it went by fast...glad they didnt do anything to Brass, tho I was afraid he was going to turn out dirty as well.

btw did any BB fans catch Kristin Bitting from 2 seasons ago at the beginning? She was one of the "pretty sequined girls" at the party. I thought it was her and tweeted about it, not 2 min later she said she had a bit part on the episode.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I didn't notice....I wish I had. I was half asleep and did end up falling asleep during the second half but woke up in time to see the last 10 min. At first I thought one of the guys on the beach was Lou.....I bet he leaves with Kitty Katty.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Ugh, they are casting Elizabeth Shue to take over for Marg when she leaves.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Wow - I haven't heard about Elizabeth in ages.....we dont' need a recast...leave the team be please. Bring Ecklie in more - use Morgan more.....

Can anyone give a recap of CSI Miami from Sunday. I only got to see 1/2 of it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Can anyone give a recap of CSI Miami from Sunday. I only got to see 1/2 of it. Thanks
    There were the three guys freed from prison... the redhead, the long haired guy and the bearded guy.
    The redhead raped the rock star. While she was at the hospital , he came to finish her off or something. Callie saw him and chased him out side where Horatio shot him. The long haired guy was stabbed at the party. They thought the little boy's mom killed him, but she just wounded him. The bearded guy stabbed him with the metal end of a javelin.
    It seems that the red head and the long hair actually did kill the little boy 20 years ago because he caught them doing drugs and was going to tell the coach. They would have lost their scholarships. The bearded guy had been with them before the boy got there. He left, but forgot his gym bag which had his javelin in it. That is what they killed the boy with. Then they buried the bag. At the party beard guy over heard the other two bragging that they had actually gotten away with murder and where they hid the bag. He went and dug it up and stabbed long hair.
    Horatio caught him and sent him back to prison.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

+ Reply to Thread