+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

It would seem that Ted Danson has been signed on as the new lab boss. Works for me.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Fort Member

I do miss Grissom alot and I liked Langston in the beginning but as the series went on it just got more and more unbelievable and it lost its sense of humour, so now with the casting of Ted Danson there is hope that it will get back to being interesting, enjoyable and have good puzzles to watch being solved. Well, i am hopeful, as i so want to love this show again.

this show has been lacking ever since Peterson left - Langston was alright, but the show is nothing like it used to me. And now with it's move to Wed, it's going to be even easier to stop watching. Even George Eads can't keep me watching - sorry George!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I was excited too when I heard Danson was signing on. I really enjoy LF as an actor, I just wasn't crazy about the character of Langston. I'm looking forward to CSI again, I'm hoping TD will the breath of fresh air it needs. Not to mention he's not half bad looking for us 40-something viewers
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I have to admit, I kind of like Danson in the his new role. I wonder why they are alluding to someone not being part of the team anymore though. He said he likes Nick and would hate to see him go or something like that.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Click to see Spoiler:
    I think this is Katherine's last season...I read that somewhere.

I really like Ted, too.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Budget cuts? They all are still hurting over what went down in L.A. I think Blondie (can't remember her name) will be joining the cast; but who would she replace? Katherine, who has finally had enough?

I like the Ted Danson character - he sees more than he lets on and seems to have a psychologist way about him when he diffused the argument with an offer of breakfast. I hope we get to meet his wife who likes Farmers Markets and his son who is enrolled at the university.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Blondie - Morgan?? Ecklie's daughter? Kitty Katty can't leave soon enough for me. Yes, Please, I'll take Morgan with a side of more Ecklie.

I was surprised that i liked Danson on the show - brings a nice cheery atmosphere that Langston never did.
    Hyper likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow, had to go back 3 or 4 pages to find this show... so many new shows being talked about. Anyway, are we being prepped for Catherine's exit, with the sheriff recommending her for that job in DC?

Yea, I think that is her out. I actually like Ted Danson, I didnt think I would! And what is with the previews for next week? leads me to believe something happens to Brass. Cant they just leave the team members alone?
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread