+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

Fire ants come from Hell...I swear it. George Eads being a native Texan, I'm sure he knew how to play that ant scene.

Speaking of...I'm gonna be a crying fool tonight watching the season 4 opener episode for CSI Miami. It's a rerun but I never did catch it the first time and I don't think I'm going to take Rory Cochrane (Speedle) and how he was written out of the show very well at ALL.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

FORT Fan
    I didn't see a separate thread for CSI Miami, so I'll ask here.

Anyone know if Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne) is leaving the show, and if so, why? I don't remember seeing any mention of it in any gossip columns.

I never saw CSI before but I will start watching CSI Miami this season because my favorite actress Eva LaRue has been cast on a regular on the show

Quote Originally Posted by bethw12000
    I didn't see a separate thread for CSI Miami, so I'll ask here.

Anyone know if Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne) is leaving the show, and if so, why? I don't remember seeing any mention of it in any gossip columns.
    tv guide's exclusive sneak peek says that she is definitely back this next season.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Speaking of...I'm gonna be a crying fool tonight watching the season 4 opener episode for CSI Miami. It's a rerun but I never did catch it the first time and I don't think I'm going to take Rory Cochrane (Speedle) and how he was written out of the show very well at ALL.
    A very, very, belated comment, but we just got the Miami season premiere here. It was about as bad a way to write someone out of a show. It's not even very believable.

Anybody watched last night's (Thursday September 29th)?

The opening song (and at the end too) was awesome but I couldn't see it listed in the credits anywhere, can anybody help?
    Pierre
    AKA Bagheera

I googled the show and found the music:

It's Gary Jules' version of Tears for Fears' Mad World

if anybody cares...LOL
    Pierre
    AKA Bagheera

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Back to CSI the original...

Did I miss something? Why is Catherine and her team back under Gil (or at least in last night's ep)?

I remember at the end of the season when Gil said he wanted everyone back together again after the Nick-napping, but does that mean that Catherine was essentially demoted? (if not in title, in responsibility since Gil was back in charge of everyone last night). I think I missed the explanation of this somewhere.

And why would it be Gil's decision to have that anyway? Wouldn't that be that annoying Connor's call?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Connor essentially agreed to Gil's request after what the team went through last season.
    They haven't really addressed Catherine's job title/position. But i'd imagine she's still considered a sort-of boss in title alone.

holy, wow, amazing. the episode tonight brought a lot of tears to my eyes at the end. this is definitely one of the best episodes ALL season. it rivals the season finale of last year. it definitely went back to what this show is all about.

+ Reply to Thread