+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: CSI: New York

I watched but started getting very sleepy just before it ended. Why did she go to the site? What happened prior to that to make her go to it?
    I just clicked on the link, thank you. Still not sure why she went to it..
    Yup, with donuts!!

First I hope it was ok to put the website address on my last post.
    I didn't realize it would automatically make a link to it. Sorry mods.

2nd - the reason she went to the site was because earlier her boyfriend Frankie gave her a sculpture of a woman's bust and the face was split open to show a white face (the soul) and told her it was called an "Aresanob".
    Later when she is alone she googles the word aresanob to find out more about the art and finds nothing but notices that it is her name spelt backwards so being curious she types in aresanob.com and gets the surprise of her life.
    That's how it ended.

[QUOTE=march;1872426]OMG Did anyone watch last night??
    What an ending!!!!

Holy cow....what a preview.....looks seriously intense.

www.aresanob.com is the site Stella typed in. ( it's Stella's last name Bonasera backwards.)
    I guess Stella's new artist boyfriend is not so hot anymore... =)

I like when they advance the characters stories and though I understand the crime-of-the-week mystery is the bread and butter of the show,
    I like the B stories interwoven in the episodes and then an episode or two where they really move the "B" stories to the forefront.
    (i.e Danny and the Tanglewood Boys, Danny and Montana romance, Stella's boyfriend, etc.)

Same with the other CSIs, I want to know about Warrick and his wife and about who is the leak on CSI Miami (reporter or Delco's girlfriend etc.)

WOW! I can't wait for the show! It looks so intense! And it doesn't hurt that I love Kid!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I think tonight's episode stunk ...I absolutely loved Aiden and when she was written off, I was devastated. Now what has happened to her...I am more devastated. Gosh, wasn't firing her enough?
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I've not really watched this show but I remember when the Aidan actress was let go she said 'at least they didn't kill me off so there's hope for the future'. Well, last night pretty much squelched any possibility of a return.

Did anyone see this last night??? Pretty good. It looks as though (I saw it coming last season to be honest) they're trying to spark up a little chemistry/romance between Danny and Lindsay. I can't give all the details but I've always noticed a little spark between those two (kind of like Stella and Mac) and last night, they were trying to catch some guy I believe was the mastermind behind the "Holly Golightly" jewel thieves. Lindsay posed as a thief and walked into the guy's apartment holding a shopping bag that had a hidden tear gas bomb or something (it was in a bottle). There was another girl already there. Mac and Danny were in the van listening (Lindsay had a wire). When the guy asked her who she was, they started to run in. Lindsay dropped the bag setting off the explosive or whatever it was. The first one to her side checking on her as if his life depended on it was Danny. He was holding her as if there was no tomorrow. I'm telling you, I smell romance on the rise. Can someone tell me Mac's story? I used to know but I can't remember. Was his wife killed in 9/11? Does he have kids?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I believe Danny is falling for "Montana" as well. I don't know Mac's story. He's very quiet and I didn't watch from the beginning season either.
    Yup, with donuts!!

He's so adorable (Danny). Not drop dead gorgeous but just adorable enough to make him very loveable. "Montana"? Is that a nickname they use for her? So can I officially make a plea for "Lanny"?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread