+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: CSI: New York

let's see.... not sure what time you got cut off... but the final results were:

1) the debutant - was killed by Tanya Danville (her mother's friend). Motive - revenge. She felt that the mother had stolen her boyfriend (the victim's father) the night of their "coming out".

2) the tiger's dinner - was killed by Felix Parker (the guy that was delivering the roses to the zoo). They found a rose thorn in one of the victim's fingers (our new girl found it after it "passed through" the tiger - if you get my meaning... *yuck*) Parker was buying the victim's meat packing plant in order to put up condos - but it appears that the victim changed his mind. When they went to pick up Parker, his place had been broken into and he was missing. Looks like the victim's uncle (that mob-like guy) took justice into his own hands. Mac has sworn to bring him down. Maybe we'll see more of him down the road.

p.s. I really enjoyed the new girl's character too. The actress was on Medical Investigation last year, which I also enjoyed. I'm glad she's found a new gig!
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Thank you so much riblit!!!

Much appreciated!

Pierre

FORT Newbie
    The only thing I don't like about losing Vanessa is that, other than the two leads, the cast is made up of peeps from NYC so it gave it some New Yorky feel to it. Everyone from the ME (now a field guy) to Tab the detective were authentic.

Now we have the Hawaiian ME (whom I like BTW) and Montana. It does lead to a nice fish out of water element, which I hope they showcase more instead of the "capable strong woman" they had to emphasize.

Does it seem the other guy (is it Hawk?) seems to be more flirtatious with her than he ever was with Vanessa?

I am so happy they have stopped using the blue filter on the show, that was so annoying last year.

One thing that bugged me about the show in the past was that the whole team was comprised of native new yorkers. In new york that just isn't the case. Just about everyone in Manhattan is from somewhere else. I loved how Montana told Mac that she had her heart set on living in Manhattan - that seemed really authentic, as far as being capable, I think Montana proved her worth last night. I laughed out loud when Danny was needling her about seeing the tiger's damage and she countered with 'have you ever seen what a full grown bear can do to a person?' She's no shrinking violet. I liked her (she did remind me very much of the actress that played Stella's sister on Providence) All in all.. I say good trade for balloon lips.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'm totally digging the new girl! I like her storyline. Last night's show was a little bit of a snooze fest (either that or I really was tired!).
    Yup, with donuts!!

Does anyone know why Vanessa Ferlito left the show????

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by zepher View Post
    Does anyone know why Vanessa Ferlito left the show????
    I found a couple of links about this:

http://www.csifiles.com/news/071005_01.shtml

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Insider/...C87EE39AFCD%7D

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    Thanks!!! I liked her in the show and I wondered why she left. I don't understand why she keeps saying yes to T.V. shows if it's not what she wants to do.

BTW where is this show filmed? It's New York right? Ha I probably sounded dumb asking that. Oh well.
    Last edited by zepher; 01-22-2006 at 02:39 AM.

not at all zephyr, she said it's not filmed in NY other wise she might have stayed.
    Despite her confidence in not being labeled a quitter, I'd think twice about hiring her...
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

OMG Did anyone watch last night??
    What an ending!!!!

www.aresanob.com is the site Stella typed in. ( it's Stella's last name Bonasera backwards.)

You will see what she saw but if you let it play through you will also see previews for next week. Looks good.

+ Reply to Thread