+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: CSI: New York

Hey Riblit, fellow Torontonian!! Up in Markham here!

I think they injected a lot of "humanity" in their characters and it was so refreshing to see how jovial the girl was towards Hill Harper!

Pierre
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bagheera
    Hey Riblit, fellow Torontonian!! Up in Markham here!

I think they injected a lot of "humanity" in their characters and it was so refreshing to see how jovial the girl was towards Hill Harper!

Pierre
    :-)
    Hey Bagheera! I'm in Oshawa. And I love your user name - I brought back a stuffed Bagheera from Walt Disney World.

I watched the season premiere of CSI New York, but there's just too many shows on TV these days, and the CSI's don't hold my attention like the Law & Order's do.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Hey Bagheera! I'm in Oshawa. And I love your user name - I brought back a stuffed Bagheera from Walt Disney World.

I watched the season premiere of CSI New York, but there's just too many shows on TV these days, and the CSI's don't hold my attention like the Law & Order's do.
    Hey QBoots, fellow Ontarian!

My username...goes back a long way...I used to be a Scout Instructor in my "previous life" (before I joined the Canadian Navy in 1985) and that was my nick then. Then I joined the BBS bandwagon in the early 90's (before the Internet) and used it still and now with the Internet...I still use it!!!

I do have to agree that there's too many shows...But the only L&O I watch is SVU and only on Tuesday nights...so I have some "watching" times...especially since I'm not working...I'm enjoying my retirement (first career over) (taking my time looking for a 2nd career) LOL

But of the 3 CSI's...CSI-NY has the most improved I think over last year...the characters are richer than last year (more dimensional) whereas CSI-LV is still the #1 show..but it didn't bring much changes this year so far...and CSI-Miami brought changes...but left a lot of questions to be answered...

Do you watch all L&O? I would have liked to start L&O TBJ, but Orbach's death killed it in my eyes... :-(
    Pierre
    AKA Bagheera

Quote Originally Posted by Bagheera
    But of the 3 CSI's...CSI-NY has the most improved I think over last year...the characters are richer than last year (more dimensional) whereas CSI-LV is still the #1 show..but it didn't bring much changes this year so far...and CSI-Miami brought changes...but left a lot of questions to be answered...

Do you watch all L&O? I would have liked to start L&O TBJ, but Orbach's death killed it in my eyes... :-(
    I'd agree that CSI-NY is the best of that franchise, so I may catch an episode every now and then. And yes, I do watch all 3 L&O's, and even the few episodes of Trial By Jury that were aired. On the one hand, it was really sad to watch them after Jerry Orbach passed, but on the other hand I thought it was a good enough show to continue without him. I guess the network disagrees.

And is it OK if I call you Baggy?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

That's what people usually end up calling me... ;-)

If I call you Q, will you go John de Lancie on me (a la ST-TNG)? LOL

Nah..I think I'll call ya QBoots for now.. LOL

;-)
    Pierre
    AKA Bagheera

I liked tonight's episode, mostly because of the human interaction.

I found the fact that one doctor accidentally spilled the lye a bit farfetched and the tie around the tree for the blind girl is also unusual.

Aidan (sp?)'s firing came as a surprise but overall, understandable.

I liked her, she was easy on the eyes too...LOL

Hopefully they replace her with someone worthwhile!

Pierre

Who was the artist guy helping out with the case? There were plenty of sparks between him and Stella.. hope we see more of him

And yes.. Mac really didn't have a choice - he had to fire her - and I like the fact that it was a very plausible storyline there. Kudos to the writers on that one. Not everyone who leaves a crime show needs to be killed off or join witness protection
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

woo hooooooo Lips is gone! I had to avert my eyes when she was on screen, I find her demeanor apathetic and her looks distracting. I won't miss her.
    Lovin' the good doctor out in the field. I like the new ME - what is he? Hawiian?
    Hawks sewing up Franklin bear before returning it to the little girl was really sweet - yeah probably a little cheesy too but I liked it.
    Hubba hubba! at Stella and the new artist guy. Keep all flammable liquids out of their vicinity!
    He was mighty hot.

The guy who killed the blind woman ALWAYS plays the bad guy - any role I've ever seen him in, he's always been the guilty party. I don't like him and I didn't think the storyline was plausible or interesting. Well I guess it was plausible - there was opportunity but would you go looking for a ribbon during an act of passion or would you just use your hands? meh.. sucky one.
    I was much more alarmed by the girl and mother loosing contact than I was by any of the other happenings in last night's show
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Oh NO! I loved Vanessa Ferlito! She was great arggggg. Mac stinks!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

What the heck!?!?!??!?!?!?

The results of both investigations got cut!

The show was running too long and we never got to see who did what!?!?!?!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr

Pierre

PS Anybody know the ending?

PPS I do like the spunk of the new girl.."Montana"! Hope she fits in! :-)

+ Reply to Thread