+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: CSI: New York

I think everyone on the show is doing a great job.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get interested in this one. I'll probably only watch when they show an interesting episode. Like, I missed the week previous, but I watched this week's because it looked interesting. (The one with the skeleton on the subway.)

Did something happen to this show last night? It was listed but it wasn't on.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

JR.
    I don't think they ran it because of the baseball game. I haven't heard officially though.

I hope that's it. Surely they wouldn't cancel it so soon.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Yes, I was wondering about that, too.

So far it's been pre-empted for the baseball game & a Bush/Kerry debate. What's going to happen this week?!

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

CTV aired a reminder for it last night for tonight at 10:00 so I think it's on. According to TV Guide & Zap2It it's on... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's not pre-empted again.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Jay
    The local paper also listed it on CTV at 10:00 PM.

Also, from CTV's website:
    ------------------------
    Oct 27 at 10pm ET - "Grand Master" - Mac and Aiden investigate the murder of an up-and-coming hip-hop artist who was stabbed to death shortly after being crowned the winner of a DJ contest and days after signing on with a new label.

As the CSIs track down clues surrounding the murder of DJ Banner, they learn that he signed a record contract a few days before his death with hip-hop mogul Kevin Vick, who they question. Meanwhile, Stella and Danny investigate the death of a fashion designer who was found in her penthouse pool. The case leads them to a sushi restaurant that specializes in food served on nude models.

Not over yet.....
    could the sound effects on the PC stuff be any lamer? its like Star Trek Next Gen rejects.

Like a PC would *beep*beep*beep* when comparing bite marks?

+ Reply to Thread