+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: CSI: New York

Re: CSI: New York

It was a good show and I too wondered if Gary Sinese was leaving the show with the way they closed his last unsolved case and had him taking a long hard look at his "lab" as he left the building. I hope this series is not cancelled and I hope Sinese doesn't leave either, however if he does I still think the remainder of the cast is strong enough to carry the series as well.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

I think he may be leaving or stepping down. I totally got that his chapter of CSI is over when he walked out. Maybe he will find that hot ME in England and stay with her for a while.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It certainly looked as if Messer would be taking Mac's place... IF it comes back.

CBS Cancels Criminal Minds Spin off, Renews CSI NY

Another one bites the dust: CBS has canceled Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior after one season.

The news was better for fellow in-limbo procedural CSI: NY, which was picked up for an eighth season.

Suspect Behavior had three things going for it when it launched at midseason: Huge brand recognition, a cushy post-Minds timeslot and an Oscar-winning leading man in Forest Whitaker. The show nonetheless never caught on ratings-wise and now joins The Defenders, $#*! My Dad Says and Mad Love in CBS’ trash bin.

CBS has yet to officially renew CSI, CSI: Miami, Blue Bloods, NCIS: Los Angeles, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, The Good Wife and Hawaii but are all locks to return in the fall

Breaking: CBS Cancels Criminal Minds Spinoff, Renews CSI: NY - TVLine - TVLine
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I was just coming to post the same info, this one from Deadline Hollywood.

CBS Renews ‘CSI: NY’, Cancels ‘Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior’ – Deadline.com

Thankful that they renewed it, even if it might be for just one more season. I couldn't care less what they do with Miami, but I want Vegas to be renewed as well.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Here's a peak at the fall schedule for CBS.

CSI:NY will stay in it's Friday timeslot, but they are moving CSI (the original) to the spot that used to be occupied by CSI:NY (Wednesday @10)

2011 CBS Fall Previews on CBS.com
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

CSI at 10pm might kill the show. They should have it on after Survivor and gain more watchers.

Glad New York will be coming back though because I'm curious to see if Sela Ward's character ends up with Mack if he leaves the department.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I still get a little bothered sometimes by how she just seems to see all and know all. That being said, I think she's growing on me and is a good counterpart to Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I still get a little bothered sometimes by how she just seems to see all and know all. That being said, I think she's growing on me and is a good counterpart to Mac.
    Their compatibility seemed just a bit to convenient.....

I usually like Sela Ward, but I can't warm up to her in this role....I dunno why.

I've loved her since Sisters and was so happy when Melina left and she stepped in, but I agree, there's something about her in this role that I can't warm up to - I loved her on Once and Again and House too. They seem to have given this character overconfidence that comes off as egotistical - maybe that's it
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread