+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: CSI: New York

Re: CSI: New York

Love DJE - he needs to be on way more often.

It was an alright episode, but I knew right away the old guy wasn't an old guy - it was so obvious.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Last night's episode had me scratching my head. I do not remember Doc's gf from previous episodes? Also, they seem to be writing her to cause big, big trouble for Doc.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Last night's episode had me scratching my head. I do not remember Doc's gf from previous episodes? Also, they seem to be writing her to cause big, big trouble for Doc.

Our thoughts exactly. We didn't know Hawkes had a girlfriend either. Starting smelling something hinky when she did the "please please please" thing to get him to come to the party. Knew she was even bigger trouble with the people in the bedroom smoking pot . . . yeah, she didn't know them. Sure. They just tagged along with other people. Uh-huh. You let total strangers into your bedroom without supervision. Yeah, right!

She'll cause drama for sure before they write her out of the show.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Our thoughts exactly. We didn't know Hawkes had a girlfriend either. Starting smelling something hinky when she did the "please please please" thing to get him to come to the party. Knew she was even bigger trouble with the people in the bedroom smoking pot . . . yeah, she didn't know them. Sure. They just tagged along with other people. Uh-huh. You let total strangers into your bedroom without supervision. Yeah, right!

She'll cause drama for sure before they write her out of the show.
    My son and I were wondering if maybe we had missed a show. When Hawkes went to leave and they were in the hall? And she said that she had almost been killed a couple of weeks before? Then we remembered the show where the woman was kidnapped at the bar by Neo (I think?), but that show was a while ago. Does anyone remember the episode I mean?

I remember something about that woman but I didn't realize they were "that" close. It's like the writers just don't care because they think no one actually watches the show! lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

I can't stand Hill Harper - so if pairing him with trouble means they fire his butt - then I'm all for it.

And since this week's show had too much HH - it didn't interest me - LOVE Adam!!

BTW - I fell alseep - who blew up the food cart and why?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

The hotdog vendor's son. He did it because of how badly his father's business was suffering. A pretty mundane episode all around.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post

BTW - I fell alseep - who blew up the food cart and why?
    It was the hot dog cart owner's son. He was angry that the food truck was taking his dad's business away, and then he found out about the hooker angle as well...so he took one of his dad's hot sauce bottles (way to implicate your dad/yourself...go buy a generic bottle, genius) and rigged the bomb.

I don't get Hawkes's girlfriend...she almost died (I presume she meant at the food truck bombing but was she the girl in the Ne-yo episode too as mentioned above? Might have been) so she has to really live now and that means smoking pot? Um, ok?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

From wiki

On the episode Food For Thought, the usually reliable and smart Sheldon calls in sick so he can go on a date with an old friend Camille Jordanson, who was involved in a crime and kidnapped in the episode Smooth Criminal
    Here's a recap of Smooth Criminal

A beautiful woman is enjoying an evening in a popular New York City lounge when an attractive man begins to flirt with her. All is going well until the man pulls a gun out of his shirt and begins to shoot. He kills two bar patrons and one of the bartenders. He then kidnaps the woman and takes her hostage. Mac and the CSI team head to the scene to try and connect the dots. They have to work quickly before the woman who was held hostage is killed.

The team learns that two bar patrons that had been killed were terminally ill with exceptionally high levels of uranium in their bodies. The fingerprints at the lounge belong to Camille Jordanson – the woman who was kidnapped. Camille is also an old friend of Sheldon's.

Camille had been working as a nurse at a clinic but she was fired for stealing prescription medication away from her patients. The CSI team finds hundreds of bottles of medication at Camille's apartment. Some of the medication that was found belonged to the two patrons who were shot. The team concludes that the killer had kidnapped Camille in the hopes that she would be able to lead him to another patient at the clinic.

The team learns that the doctor running the clinic had been selling uranium laced placebos to the patients at the clinic in order to turn a profit. Camille had been stealing the medication as evidence against the doctor. The killer was hired by the doctor to kill the patients that Camille had stolen evidence from, and then finally to kill Camille.

Mac's team is able to take down the doctor and the killer. The killer had decided not to murder Camille after forming a connection with her.
    Thanks CCL - I was fighting pretty much the whole episode to stay awake and just gave up.
    Last edited by anders332; 04-11-2011 at 09:54 AM.

All of the Real Housewives shows are behind in Canada, but on the RH of Atlanta, Hill Harper was on as a relationship expert. I had no idea he considered himself to be one. Yikes!

+ Reply to Thread