+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: CSI: New York

CCL

Re: CSI: New York

^ Sela Ward has been confirmed for the show, which is moving to Friday nights. Not sure what to think about that - isn't Friday the night that shows usually go to die? But CSI: NY gets decent ratings (I believe) and an article I read said Ward had signed a multiyear deal with the show's producers so...hopefully a good sign.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

So Stella is gone . . . . BOOM! . . . . just like that. No teary good-byes, no going-away party, no farewell hugs. She's just gone.

Do you think Shawn Casey is REALLY dead now or have the writers who are out of a job since As The World Turns was taken off the air now employed by this show?

And Flack . . . . . WTH??? Not all that long ago, Danny Messer was confined to a wheelchair, struggling to learn to walk again. He was still having pain-management issues well into last season. Not a good idea to tell him to jump off the balconey to catch the bad guy. Not good at all! :nono

Glad that they are allowing Sela Ward to be funny, but I'm wondering if there isn't gonna be a twist later on where they find out she isn't who she says she is. Jo Danville, from Virginia. Hmmm . . . . kinda hokey if you ask me (and yes, the pun was intended!)
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I thought she was missing from the episode. I missed the first part so I figured she died or something. Good to know I wasn't off my rocker.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

You're fine Buglover!

Lindsay received a gift from Stella with a note inside that said things were crazy in Atlanta, but being the "boss" meant keeping busy (not exact words, but that's the general idea).

Incidentally, the gift was a framed quote that said:

"Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid"

That's from Franklin P. Jones in case anyone is wondering.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I can't stand Sela Ward, but then again I can't stand Melina Kanakaredes either, so I guess the new casting is just a wash.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

CCL

Stella went to New Orleans, not Atlanta. You'd think they'd have her character show up at the beginning, say goodbye and stuff. Maybe they didn't want to bother paying her for an episode.

Sela Ward was okay.

I'm kind of tired of them all having issues with criminals - Messer being shot and in a wheelchair and then tormented by Casey, Mac and the 333 killer etc. Just get on with the cases.

I wasn't blown away by Sela Ward's character. She was almost too over the top for my liking, but we'll have to see how she settles in before I make a final judgement.

Stella went to New Orleans, not Atlanta. You'd think they'd have her character show up at the beginning, say goodbye and stuff. Maybe they didn't want to bother paying her for an episode.
    Kanakaredes didn't renew her contract. I think it had more to do with her not wanting to be on the show any more than them not wanting to pay her.

I really used to like Sela Ward. Her face has been stretched so far she looks like a wax figure now. Her expressions used to work 10 years ago, not they look like they hurt!
    Yup, with donuts!!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini;4069806;
    Kanakaredes didn't renew her contract. I think it had more to do with her not wanting to be on the show any more than them not wanting to pay her.
    Yes, but I think she would have agreed to come back for a goodbye episode. Maybe not, who knows?

+ Reply to Thread