+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: CSI: New York

JR.
    I liked it too. It was way better than Miami, but that's not saying much.

Only episode of CSI Miami I've ever seen was the crossover from Vegas that set up Miami's edition.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    The one character I may not like is Vanessa Ferlito. I hope she isn't there strictly for window dressing and only stands around pouting with those enormous lips.
    Watch it Jay, Vanessa is John's favorite actress. Not.

I loved this show. Decided I had to skip CSI Miami this year, I just can't stand David Caruso. I'm much happier with the NY cast.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Count me in! Good start to the series so far.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I missed it! I'm sure Gary Sinise will be a great lead. I'll definitely check it out. Sorry to disagree with everyone, but CSI:Miami is one of my faves. I never miss it. Caruso's never been my favorite actor, but I really like "H". It seems they are putting in more character development this year, so far, also.

I finally got around to watching this last night. My wife really liked it, I was so-so. I'll give it a couple more shots, just because it's CSI and it's Gary Sinise, and it HAS to be better than Miami (right?).

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    it HAS to be better than Miami (right?).
    I sure hope so!

I haven't seen it yet either, but I'm hoping it's watchable since I love Gary Sinise. I'm sure I won't enjoy it as much as the original, though. But if it's somewhere in the middle of the 10 of CSI and the 1 of Miami I can at least keep it on the Tivo to do list.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I like all the CSI's....this one was really good too...I wasn't too sure they'd be able to pull another one off, but they did!
    I hope that they aren't pulling these story lines from real life...cause that is really disturbing....
    Later....
    ---------------------
    opps....

The episode was awesome. I loved it.

I'll agree with everyone. I loved this show and this episode. Some very cool stuff. I really like how they are going with the washed out film look contrasted against CSI's dark, but full color look. It sets the two apart not only geographically, but look-wise as well. And it really reflects NYC's grubby, old school city feel, as opposed to Vegas' glitzy lights and mo' money feel.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

+ Reply to Thread