+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: CSI: New York

Re: CSI: New York

I know it was her right away because she was the only cheerleader who was "somebody" if that makes any sense... I mean, if she weren't supposed to have a decent sized part, they wouldn't have cast a regularly working small part actress. She just would have been another no-name cheerleader. Once I saw the photo on the fridge I was like "Yup"
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

ok so what's happened with the 3:33 killer?? That story just seems to have dropped out of sight.
    I really dislike Claire's son.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2981295;
    I know it was her right away because she was the only cheerleader who was "somebody" if that makes any sense... "
    Yes, that came to my mind, too.

Duxxy - the 3:33 case was resolved a while ago. The killer was someone in Mac's past. I can't remember the exact details. Something about the killer's brother and Mac being involved with a Mafia-type guy when they were kids and someone got killed.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

geez I'm going to have to watch second half of the season online I think. Thanks CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2981741;
    ok so what's happened with the 3:33 killer?? That story just seems to have dropped out of sight.
    I really dislike Claire's son.
    No it didn't you just missed it. It was a while back. The team found a dead guy on a train. When Linsday, Stella and Sheldon got on the train, it started moving and brought them to another station. This was all while Mac was in Chicago following clues. It ended up being tracked down to the guy who was sending gifts to Stella. Here's the story. Back was Mac was a kid, he and 2 brothers were friends. There was a 3rd brother but much younger. Mac and brothers 1 & 2 took a job with some guy with a bad rep. The 3 of them were sent to bring something to another guy but when it didn't appear as though there was enough there, the guy started beating the hell out of one brother. A gun dropped and brother #2 begged Mac to shoot the guy but Mac froze and couldn't do it. So brother #2 did it instead. What none of them knew was that brother #3 had followed them and stayed hidden. He witnessed the entire exchange. Brother #1 who was getting beaten died from his injuries. Brother #3 is the same guy who was sending gifts to Stella using her to get to Mac because he always blamed Mac for his brother's death. When they tracked him down, he took Mac hostage. There was an elaborate booby trap set to shoot one bullet at Mac if anyone came through the door and one at the person who came through the door. The first person through the door was brother #2. He was only shot in the arm however and Mac had managed to get out of the way to avoid getting hurt. He fired a kill shot on brother
    #3. So there you go. The 3.3.3 killer was that creepy guy who seemed to be obsessed with Stella. The reason for the 333 was that was the # of the room the bad guy was in when he killed brother #1. And so that # remained fresh in this kid's memory forever.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

CCL

Nice nilesgirl! What a memory!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I figured out the cheerleader had to have an important role also, not only because I recognized her but because she was the only one you got a good look at ... the others were just flashes... and I knew that picture on the fridge had to be her...old weightloss trick! But what I can't place is where I know the cheerleader from...I know I've seen her in at least one thing in a non-trivial role. Help?

Keri Lynn Pratt
    Her name is Keri Lynn Pratt. She's been in a whole lotta nadda.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2982531;
    Keri Lynn Pratt
    Her name is Keri Lynn Pratt. She's been in a whole lotta nadda.
    Wow... she really has been in a lot of stuff!!! But I'm sure the one I was thinking of was Jack and Bobby...she was the girlfriend of the older boy. And I probably remember her from Veronica Mars as well, plus House... well, she's been in lots of stuff I watch. Don't know what she'll do when she ages out of the pouty little teen type roles. With her looks she's perfect as a cheerleader, but as a more serious role she'd really be playing against type.

Thanks for the summary nilesgirl, I know for sure that I missed that episode.

+ Reply to Thread