+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: CSI: New York

CCL

Re: CSI: New York

It's not that far-fetched, seeing as how there have been real-life stories about people posing as high school students even though they were really much older. But, true, seems like it could be relatively easy to do, as long as you knew how to fake the documents. Hmmm.

Glad they're not letting the cabbie killer thing die (no pun intended).

Didn't they previously focus on two cases per episode? Seems like the last couple of episodes the whole team has been working on the same case. I wonder if that has to do with the writers' strike (ie with them having less time to come up with stories, making it easier to just focus on one case per episode)?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

They sort of focused on the Cab driver case yesterday, but they mostly set it up for next week. The cab driver case is kind of ongoing for a few episodes now.

It's probably going to be the season ender, finding the cabbie killer and then someone might die on the team, or not.....until next season!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I KNEW I remembered this story...
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/01/us/01predator.html
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

DUN DUN DUN. Of course it would be Mac's Wife's son that gets into the cab. Of course he wouldn't notice and of course he'd take a cab to begin with. It was a nice little bait and switch with it possibly being Lindsay though.

I really enjoyed tonight's episode. Even if I'm frustrated that it ended with a to be continued ending like it did!! That's not fair. Haha. Oh well, what can you do. Finales and sweeps (is there even sweeps with the strike and all?) probably have a lot to do with that.

They had to bring Mac and the son together somehow. Now he'll race to find him and they will bond a bit more.... I can't wait for the cabby story to finally be done.
    Yup, with donuts!!

CCL

It would have been annoying if it was Lindsay who got into the cab. Mac's stepson was clearly targeted - someone (obviously the killer - at least obvious to the audience, if not to the journalist-rube) - sent him a text saying to meet up at the corner of wherever and whatever if he wanted to get more information about the cabbie killer. And then the supposed source doesn't show up but a cabbie just "happened" to be going by when he needed a ride? Ahem. I'd be sitting in the front seat next to the driver before getting in the back seat of a cab when a killer cabbie is on the loose.
    It was a good episode. Danny's getting back on my good side. I was hoping that Lindsay wouldn't show up when he was having that goodbye scene with Ruben's mother. Glad she's moving out of the picture.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm glad she's moving too. I thought the scene was rather good though. It brought them nice closure and I think that's important.

Okay. My heart was doing flip flops. First Lindsay with looking like she was going to get in a cab and then Danny and Reuben's mom (Kathy?). With that whole scene I'm like, Don't do it Danny! Don't be stupid. Then when he turned her away (right before she said she was moving) I was like good boy, then when he called her back I'm like "NOOOO!" But it was just about the sugar. Thank God they're starting to slowly put Linds and Danny back together. I'm loving me some Dandsay. I love her comment. "Do you have any idea how hard you are to love?" And the beginning of the epi with Don and Danny. "You should piss Lindsay off more often." I knew that fat girl was the cheerleader. I called that it was all about ridicule when she was overweight.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I knew as soon as I saw the picture on the fridge that it was her. It was far too obvious. I didn't know right away why she did it or how she knew him, but I knew it had something to do with her weight. It was far too obvious. Even from the beginning I suspected her because she was the only one they explicitly showed kissing him smack on the lips. I just couldn't figure out how she didn't poison herself.

+ Reply to Thread