+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: CSI: New York

Re: CSI: New York

I was so mad when I saw him last night. What a way to throw a great girl away. Jerk!
    When are Stella and the detective going to hook up? He sure cares for her a geat deal.
    Yup, with donuts!!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2909228;
    When are Stella and the detective going to hook up? He sure cares for her a geat deal.
    Yeah, I was thinking that. But I think maybe she is a bit too old for him?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Who? Mac? I've been waiting for that since the beginning. LOL As far as Danny and Lindsay, I missed what he said to her that set her off. But something tells me that within the next couple of weeks, he will come around and apologize.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

No the detective. The tall guy in the suit. He really digs Stella.
    Yup, with donuts!!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2910196;
    Who? Mac? I've been waiting for that since the beginning. LOL As far as Danny and Lindsay, I missed what he said to her that set her off. But something tells me that within the next couple of weeks, he will come around and apologize.
    Yeah, but Danny's been sleeping with someone else (more than once? Does it matter?). I know he's grieving and feeling guilty about the little boy dying while he was watching him, but that doesn't excuse him sleeping with the boy's mother.

I've always thought Stella would end up with Mac, too.

WOA! Missed that! He slept with the mom? HOLY CRAP! Man, and I was really digging on him, too. Shame on TPTB for changing him in this way. Thought he was better than that. Oh, who am I kidding? He's still hot and I will still love him.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Why in the world did Mack let his wife's son go to a crime scene to blog about the murder there and then spill that the killer is a cab driver? He had to have wanted to leak that info to the city right?
    Yup, with donuts!!

CCL

^ That's what I presume. Since the killer was a cabbie, the whole city was at risk, and he must have wanted that information out. I hope they go back to the case sometime as I'd like to find out what happened.

I hope they don't leave us hanging on this case. There was no "to be continued" at the end so it might be a while before they bring it back to the front.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I was so disgusted last night by how easily the two guys were able to pose as high schools students. How creepy and disgusting is it that people can do that in life?!? It made me absolutely sick.

Then the previews for next week's episode looked so intense. I'm excited for CSI:NY more than any other CSI now. My mom's got me hooked , can't you tell?

+ Reply to Thread