+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: CSI: New York

Re: CSI: New York

You're right nilesgirl. He should be seeing a psychologist for the trauma. I watched back and forth between Project Runway and this last night so I missed the whole scene with the mom and the gun. It does seem as though they are setting us up for something to happen to Messer.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fanatic

I love Danny so I really hope that whatever his storyline has coming up it doesn't involve him leaving the show. And there should be more leather jackets & him sitting on motorcycles.

What I found odd about this episode was the little boy's funeral card - it said 1997-2008... the episode where he died aired in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2768379;
    I love Danny so I really hope that whatever his storyline has coming up it doesn't involve him leaving the show. And there should be more leather jackets & him sitting on motorcycles.

What I found odd about this episode was the little boy's funeral card - it said 1997-2008... the episode where he died aired in 2007.
    Hmm..I didn't notice that. Anyone got a screencap of that?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Last night's episode was lame. The way the assasin ran in those high heels was just outrageous! Nothing believable in the slightest in this episode. I'm losing hope in this version of CSI.

Also what the heck happened to Mack and his girlfriend? She went overseas and he left to come back to work and I never heard anything again.
    Yup, with donuts!!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2891758;
    Last night's episode was lame. The way the assasin ran in those high heels was just outrageous! Nothing believable in the slightest in this episode. I'm losing hope in this version of CSI.
    The way she was shooting the gun didn't seem very believable either. Especially considering she was supposed to be a world-class assassin.

Also what the heck happened to Mack and his girlfriend? She went overseas and he left to come back to work and I never heard anything again.
    She went to England for some conference or something. She then sent Mac a letter saying she had missed her home and her friends and so had decided to remain in England.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Thanks CCL. I didn't catch the letter thing........maybe because this show is making me lose interest for sure.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I really liked Mac's girlfriend, but I guess you can't pin the lead down with a gal when he's supposed to be all mysterious and sexy.

I lost interest in the episode, but I still prefer NY to Miami. I'm holding out hope it'll get better.

Claire Forlani who played Mac's love interest didn't want a long term contract - that's why he left the show. The Mayor's aide that Mac was helping in the last episode (Jessalyn Gilsig) is going to be his new love interest. If anyone has seen Nip/Tuck you'll know her as Gina, Wilbur's mother. (I can't see her without thinking of her sneer and calling Christian "a******"). The plot this week was assinine. I hated the whole show. Now that I Lindsay and Danny are going to start to cool off I think maybe I'll just go back to watching the original CSI. I still love Gary Senise.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-04-2008 at 04:31 PM.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2894629;
    Claire Forlani who played Mac's love interest didn't want a long term contract - that's why he left the show.
    Makes sense. But it was kind of stupid the way it was written...her realizing that her life and all her friends were back in England. But, meanwhile, she had been living in New York for at least five years and must have had a number of friends there, not to mention Mac. It didn't ring true.

The Mayor's aide that Mac was helping in the last episode (Jessalyn Gilsig) is going to be his new love interest. If anyone has seen Nip/Tuck you'll know her as Gina, Wilbur's mother. (I can't see her without thinking of her sneer and calling Christian "a******").
    Yeah, I thought she would be his new love interest. She's Canadian so I must be supportive.

The plot this week was assinine. I hated the whole show. Now that I Lindsay and Danny are going to start to cool off I think maybe I'll just go back to watching the original CSI. I still love Gary Senise.
    The first episode (which aired in the Fall) was much better. I don't know if it was because of the writers' strike, or what, but the conclusion was not that great. CSI NY is the only CSI I regularly watch, though. Sometimes I catch a Miami repeat. And Lindsay and Danny better not cool off!

CCL

Danny you suck!

+ Reply to Thread