+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: CSI: New York

Re: CSI: New York

I don't watch all the time. But I liked this week's episode. I liked the fact that even though I haven't watched most of this season, I could still understand what was going on with the 333 caller.

Preview for tonight: Mac closes in on the "333" stalker who is pursuing him and learns the significance of the numbers/ a CSI is taken hostage. Hope it's not Danny or Lindsay.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

From the previews - it's Mac.
    Looks like it should be a good show.

I have to say the identification of Drew/Andrew was completely unbelieveable. I don't buy Stella just figuring it out in the nick of time. Nor Mac getting kidnapped like that. I was kind of let down.

I loved it! So glad that's finally over with. Kinda freaked me out when Stella, Lindsay, Don and Sheldon were stuck on the runaway train. I take the train all the time and I'm always afraid of accidents or whatever so I do my best to make sure that I never sit at the front of the train. Loved the whole episode. I've never been to Chicago before so is that Tribune Building real?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic

i enjoyed the beginning but it started to tail off towards the end. as for stella figuring it out in the nick of time...it really wasn't was it? wasn't drew waiting for them (stella) to figure it out. so it wasn't like he was in a rush to kill mac. he set up that booby trap laser gun/shotgun aimed at mac and whom ever comes thru the door first.

but i do agree on how mac got himself kidnapped. he knew drew was out for him, why did he go alone? and why didn't he check both sides first like a quick looksy the other way or the other aisle.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2698737;
    I loved it! So glad that's finally over with. Kinda freaked me out when Stella, Lindsay, Don and Sheldon were stuck on the runaway train. I take the train all the time and I'm always afraid of accidents or whatever so I do my best to make sure that I never sit at the front of the train. Loved the whole episode. I've never been to Chicago before so is that Tribune Building real?
    Yes. About the building:

This design was the result of an international competition for "the most beautiful office building in the world," held in 1922 by the Chicago Tribune newspaper. The various competition entries proved extremely influential for the development of skyscraper architecture in the 1920s. The winning entry, with a crowning tower with flying buttresses, is derived from the design of the French cathedral of Rouen and gives the building its striking silhouette. The base of the building is studded with over 120 stones from famed sites and structures in all 50 states and dozens of foreign countries. They range from the Parthenon (Greece) and Taj Mahal (India) to Bunker Hill (Massachusetts) and Mark Twain's "Injun Joe Cave" (Missouri).
    Source: Chicago Landmarks | Tribune Tower

It would be interesting to see it in real life.

I thought it was a good episode. I liked how the suspect turned out to be someone we already knew.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Woo-hoo! My favorite illusionist is going to be on CSI:NY tonight! I know it's a repeat but I didn't see it the first time so now I get to see it and see how good an actor he is. Here's the preview:
    A woman is found sawed in half inside a magician's wooden box onstage in an abandoned Times Square theater. The investigation reveals the victim worked for a famous illusionist (Criss Angel) who was performing outside when the murder occured. The title of the episode is "Sleight of Hand". Please if you've seen it and you must make a comment, please spoiler it so I don't get any info on it.

I was afraid they were going to turn him into a murderer. Must've been so weird for him to play that kind of role. Especially when the next victim was his character's mom. (Well, adoptive mom). All in all, a very good episode. My haert broke hearing Lindsay recount the story of witnessing the murders of her friends when she was younger.

Is anyone watching anymore??? Just seems like no one's posted in a while. Anyway, did anyone watch last night and if so, am I the only one who's worried that they're using this Rueben murder storyline to lead us to the ultimate story of Messer "eating his own piece" as the cops call it? I really hope they don't take him down that dark path and kill him off by way of suicide. I love love love Messer and I really love his budding relationship (or so it would seem) with Lindsay. The way Messer talked last night, though, when Don told him to stop blaming himself for Rueben's death and Messer looked at him (after remembering that day) and asked "How? How can I do that?" Correct me if I'm wrong but whenever a cop goes through something traumatic like that, aren't they supposed to undergo some kind of psych eval? Normally, the boss will order the officer to go to treatment for as many sessions as they psychiatrist thinks the officer needs. I don't think they've shown Messer even be told to do that. Maybe Mac should demand it. "You're not coming back until you talk to someone."

+ Reply to Thread