+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: CSI: New York

Re: CSI: New York

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2592327;
    I'm thinking the 3:33 has something to do with a bible verse from some book of the bible. I'm going to look through mine tomorrow. Do you all remember the story of that one guy that the whole team thought was out of their hair and then he started taunting them all? Is he dead now? He had a brother, too. I'm thinking if they're not dead, it could be one of them doing it. It may be a little too obvious but it's very possible that it's somebody that Mac put away a while back that wants him to know that he's still around. Kind of like "Good Time Charlie" on Silk Stalkings. I'll laugh if it is a situation like that and they choose Patrick Muldoon (who played "Good Time Charlie") to play the character. Well, laugh and drool because, let's face it..PM is a mega hottie.
    Interesting idea about the bible verse.

I'm sure you're right about bringing someone back from the past. They seem to love doing that.

I was hooked on this show even before it came out, because I *LOVE* Gary Sinise's body of work. Plus he's a bass player!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Hein;2593363;
    Interesting idea about the bible verse.

I'm sure you're right about bringing someone back from the past. They seem to love doing that.

I was hooked on this show even before it came out, because I *LOVE* Gary Sinise's body of work. Plus he's a bass player!
    Yeah. I checked my bible today. I read all of the books that have a chapter 3 and read verse 33 for the ones tht existed and none of them jumped out at me. So that's a no-go.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Wow. Interesting show tonight. I'm loving Montana's new haircut. I want to see Peyton again! And now we're getting a little more clue as to the mysterious person who's been calling Mac. He's now calling Mac's office at 3:33 and tonight he called his cell phone. It seems like it's someone who was on the flight back to NY with him. He sent him luggage with a lock on it. When Mac turned the tumblers to 333, he opened it to see a blood-soaked shirt? Was that Mac's old shirt? What is the deal?!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I know it is going to be interesting to see who this person is and why they are contacting Mac.
    But that 333 seems to be the key to the whole thing.
    Wonder if it represents something that happened on March 3, 2003 (3-3-3).

Wow, some really interesting episodes as of lately. Time travel, cyber worlds, voodoo? The episode with the "second life" theme ended abruptly. I hope there is a follow up episode that finishes the storyline.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump;2651831;
    The episode with the "second life" theme ended abruptly.
    I don't normally watch the CSI:NY version, but I did catch the Second Life episode online - and noticed it did not say "To be continued" or anything when it suddenly ended, and I know that they set up a CSI:NY presence in SL, which I am not sure if it continued along the theme of this episode (I know you were supposed to get clues and solve a mystery or something), but I am hoping that's not how the episode ends, with people having to find out how it ends by going online.

Not that I'm lazy, or anything, hehe...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

A lot of shows seem to be getting on the 2nd life bandwagon these days...even The Office.

FORT Fanatic

^^ So much so that my brother-in-law was convinced that episode of CSI was a repeat. It was so similiar to an episode of Law & Order SVU that aired a couple weeks ago it felt like a repeat.

I guess now we know what the 333 represents - the son of the devil. Now the question is what that has to do with Mac. And will it include more tv time for Danny?

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by mozzz;2651857;
    I don't normally watch the CSI:NY version, but I did catch the Second Life episode online - and noticed it did not say "To be continued" or anything when it suddenly ended, and I know that they set up a CSI:NY presence in SL, which I am not sure if it continued along the theme of this episode (I know you were supposed to get clues and solve a mystery or something), but I am hoping that's not how the episode ends, with people having to find out how it ends by going online.

Not that I'm lazy, or anything, hehe...
    I am lazy...he he.
    I saw something that said they would come back to the Second Life storyline at a later date (I think in February)? They do want people to continue on in Second Life but I recall them saying that the storyline would be concluded on the show so that if people don't go to SL they wouldn't be left out.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

So the 3:33 caller has something to do with Mac's life in Chicago. Definitely creepy how the puzzle was somehow a 'tribute' to important events in Mac's life. Next week should be good...hopefully it will answer some questions as to who this mystery person is.

+ Reply to Thread