+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: CSI: New York

Yes he is. And I think they call her that because she's from Montana. I have a poor memory today....Friday is always a sleepy day!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Update. Yes, Mac's wife did die on 9/11. I remember that now. From the character profiles on the website, he has no children. None of them do. But now, see, if Danny ends up with Lindsay and Mac ends up with Stella (which I think he wants to), that leaves poor Don and that other guy (the black guy) out in the dust.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Mac is dating the coroner with the accent right now though.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fanatic
    hmmm...never did get the vibe that Mac liked Stella in that way...got more as really good friends.

and yes, Mac's wife died on 9/11. they had an episode about him still coping the lost of her and stella encouraging him to go out and date. i think it was the episode where he walked in a robbery at his coffee breakfast joint. he saved a woman who he went out on a date later.

i would love danny & lindsay "montana" hook up. i agree widya nilesgirl. danny is adorable. not drop dead gorgeous. but theres something there that makes him so adorably hot. the accent. the swagger. something.

mac with the claire forlani med exam character is just a lil weird.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Mac is dating the coroner with the accent right now though.
    WHAT??????? Wow! How'd I miss that one? Hmm...That still leaves poor Don and the other guy in the dust. Don and Stella? Naaaah. Well....hmm...I don't know. I guess I could kinda see a little steamy love scene between those two. One of those "2 friends hanging out and suddenly... 'yada yada yada'" Had to put a little Seinfeld joke in there.
    For those who've never seen that episode, George was upset because (I believe it was his girlfriend) would be talking and suddenly she would "yada yada" the sex part. So Elaine says "I've Yada-yada'd sex. Yeah. This guy and I went out, we had the lobster bisque, yada-yada-yada, I never saw him again." George (or Seinfeld) says "But you yada'd over the best part." She says "No. I mentioned the bisque." I can so see a yada-yada scene with Stella and hottie Don Flack.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

They showed a bit of the pasts of some of the characters. Sheldon used to be a doctor until he lost a patient and just couldn't handle it. He was walking along the sidewalk and when there was an accident. He helped save the life of a bike messenger before the paramedics arrived on the scene.

FORT Regular
    i like csi: miami too

It's a shame that things didn't work out between Mac and Payton (?) (the english coroner). It's clear that his heart is still healing after losing his wife, Claire 5 years ago. Is he going to have a relationship with Claire's son that she gave up years ago and just came back on the scene? That may help him heal a little bit. He can't dwell on it forever. Eventually he will have to allow himself to love someone again.

I agree nilesgirl. I gasped when he called Payton Claire on the steps during their argument. That's happened to me before a couple times my b/f has called me his exwife's name during an argument in the heat of the moment. I never took it to mean he still loved her, mostly to mean that I was acting like her at that moment.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Nelly Furtado is going to play a thief in an upcoming CSI NY episode.

+ Reply to Thread