+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Wire

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    This season of the Wire is so good. I watch the new episodes as soon as they hit the On Demand menu and I just can't wait to see if any of my speculations for this season will come true.
    I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. The third season was the best and if they top that it will be worth the wait.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    if this show isnt nominated for an emmy next year.....i dont know what ill do!
    this show and Dexter are the best!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I love the kids...Michael and Dookie just tug at your heart. I even love that little carjacking kid-LOL

...and yes, the way they clear the streets is a very interesting concept, and the fallout from it has lead to an interesting season as well.

Omar...can't wait to see what happens there.....all of the characters are so interesting to watch how they develop.

This show is just getting too darn good for words...every week I watch and can't wait for the next episode. Only 3 episodes left before the finale (4 if you don't have On demand-they are a week ahead for now)

Why doesnt this show get more publicity from HBO? Its the best thing they got going. Hopefully, I want have to wait as long as I did to buy the entire season of "Homicide"(another Baltimore fave) on DVD.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I just watched the finale again ( I saved it on TIVo) This show is sooo incredibly good...I tell everyone I know they need to watch it. I just love Dookie,,,hes my absolute favorite. The finale was great...it tied up a lot of stuff....
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

That Michael is as cold as ice...next season he's going to be all sorts of trouble. I can't wait to see what will happen. I have so many scenarios floating around in my head!

Re: The Wire

Last season showed up On demand this morning...They've been putting up each season leading up to the final season which starts in Jan. I can't wait until it starts and I hate that this will be the final season.

Such a fantastic show! I can't wait for the last season in January. On one hand I wish they would do more seasons, on the other hand I'm glad the producers/writers are sticking with their original vision of 5 seasons. If they stretched it out maybe it would have diluted the quality.

Omar and his shotgun are the best team on television, yo!

Season premiered on sunday, and they showed the second episode ON Demand on monday. I'm so happy they're showing the episodes in advance On Demand again this season. It's off to an interesting start...can't wait until a few more of my favorite characters show up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast