+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24: Day 2: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM (Episode 10, 01/14)

24: Day 2: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM (Episode 10, 01/14)

Day 2: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM

60 min.
    Palmer meets the press to respond to Weiland's report; a tattoo proves a telling clue about who brought the plane down; Miguel hits on a plan to delay his and Kim's return to L.A.; Mason counsels Michelle about her future. Stanton: Harris Yulin. Kate: Sarah Wynter. Miguel: Innis Casey. Reza: Phillip Rhys. Marie: Laura Harris. Mohsen: Aki Avni. Sherry: Penny Johnson Jerald.

OH.MY.GOD! I don't even know where to begin! So much betrayal & secrets came out tonight! Yup, Sherry is still the conniving bitch she was last season! Worse, actually.
    I can't believe Marie is the link to Syed Ali! Can't wait to find out what the hell her motive is for getting involved with that mess. THREE WEEKS!?!?!?!? What's up with that?
    And too much Kim-time tonight. What a dumbass ~ her & her boyfriend are two idiots. Glad they found each other. Now let's hope they never breed. But I think the boyfriend must've been paralyzed in the accident, don't you?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

too much Kim time indeed. Why, oh why would she start a fire right by the drivers head?!?! How very stupid.

Marie...hmmmm that one suprised me, and I almost feel as though the writers producers decided on this after a few episodes

Sherri...wow I was actually thinking "I wonder if Ili will still hate her after tonight"... this was of course during the first half! What a major whack-o witch... she honestly had me fooled...shame on me :nono

Tony and what's her face. Uhg. I don't knowe why, but I am not at all impressed with her.

Mason... I like him more every week. Poor guy.

Nina, I knew a sniper would take her out, and with all the time she has worked in the business, she should have known too. Stupid.

THREE WEEKS???? That is so darn annoying. I have a feeling they will lose viewers
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Mason's turning out to be a nice guy (finally). That girl who's at CTU has porcelain doll looks, but she's just not a meaty enough character. I mean, she doesn't DO anything. Tony, you can do better, buddy!

Nina, we knew that was gonna happen. What did Jack whisper to her? It sounded pretty bad...Maybe something like "I'm going to cut you into little pieces while you're still alive"...

Sherry - I KNEW she was a conniving b*tch, I just didn't know she was actually evil. I knew there had to be SOME reason she was there though, and when she knew all that stuff about the pin numbers on that communications system, I knew something HAD to be up. I thought Palmer was onto her, though, then he surprised me. But it looks like they begin to torture the other dude, so maybe they'll find out in time.

Marie...That was a surprise, at least until she asked to see Reza. Then, I knew something was up. 2 more CTU agents dead.

As for Kate, I really thought that torture-guy was a good guy playing undercover. I was wrong. She's a completely useless human being, which means of course that she'll be Jack's new love interest, because Jack likes women who can't fend for themselves.

Great ep!
    Can't stand Sherry, and now I can feel justified. What a b****! Poor Palmer is falling for it.
    Really hating what is going on with Mason. Like you, Cali, I'm liking him more and more each week.
    And what is up with Marie being the link? Does her sister know? Bye, Reza.
    Would love to know what Jack whispered to Nina after the sniper got her.
    My hubby and I just looked at each other with utter disbelief when we heard three weeks until the next ep!?! UGH!
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

By the way, it's 3 weeks, because next week is American Idol's premiere, and it runs into that time slot. The week after is the President's State of the Union address.

LG.
    Woo hoo, Stepscot's joining the very small Mason fan club (just cali and I). I had the episode on but missed most of it because of some 2 year old daughter of mine and not wanting her to see people cutting each others ears and other ishy stuff. It totally looked like Miguel was paralyzed. Another victim of Kim's stupidity.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

No, I like Mason too! Of course, now that he's dying, they make you like him! I think the boyfriend is just as much to blame as Kim. It was his stupid idea, but she was the one who threw the fire on the cop's back, which was really dumb, but I wouldn't expect anything less than complete stupidity from her anyway!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

This was probably the best episode of the season so far. It really began to tie all the loose ends together.

Oh yeah, Kim - when you're running from the cops, you should only go 10 feet, and then wait behind a sapling until they're all really close to you before fleeing.

Originally posted by John
    .....Oh yeah, Kim - when you're running from the cops, you should only go 10 feet, and then wait behind a sapling until they're all really close to you before fleeing.
    as much as she gets on my nerves, I don't mind her lame butt being on the show as I know I'll be able to read things like this the next day!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast