+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24: Day 2: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM (Episode 10, 01/14)

Three weeks again?!?!?!

this better not be a pattern, one show, three week wait, show, three week wait, show. ect...

Ok now I am starting the "Sherri Palmer for Judas award" campaign. I knew that bitch was not to be trusted!!!! Every time she had some info, I was always thinking.. where the hell did she get that from? Well now we know. She is the one behind the group trying to overthrow Pres Palmer.

The part with little Marie being the inside person in Daddy's company is going to be an interesting storyline down the road. Can't wait to find out how they do this one. It better be more entertaining than the "moms gets amnesia" stunt they pulled last year.

Mason being nice just shows you how far along the radiation sickness is progressing He obviously will croak before the end of the day.

Kim and company, what can one say but.... get this storyline over with!!!! She is so freaking dumb sometimes... run behind a tree and wait for everyone to show up before trying to slip away wearing white!! All boobs, no brains there. Jack's smart genes did not get passed on for sure.

Tony and Michelle. I knew that Cali was going to be mad there, I could hear her saying "back off bitch! he's mine!!! But seriously, where is this story going? Have to wait and see.

Nina should have shot Jack, she also should have known better than to move out from cover. Who wrote that part?

Well now to wait "forever!" for the next show.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Re: Three weeks again?!?!?!

Originally posted by Ilikai
    Tony and Michelle. I knew that Cali was going to be mad there, I could hear her saying "back off bitch! he's mine!!! ....
    Darn right! I didn't think I said it that loud though
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

LG.
    You guys are too funny. So what kind of plot is poor paralyzed Miguel going to have for the rest of the show? Kim's #1 priority so far has been to assure that little girl she hardly knew (in episode 1 she told her dad that she had just started this nanny job). Now does she need to try to get poor Miguel out of the intensive care unit and throw him in the trunk of some car to get him out of the blast zone? It was all her fault that he was involved with any of this anyway. Oh yeah, let's light a fire right next to the driver of the van. Dumbasses.

Jack - save some ass kicking for Kim after you finish off Nina this year.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Hey fellow 24 fans!

I just saw this ep and I loved it! Though I hate that it will be a 3 week break?! *cries*

I was really surprised when it turned out that Marie of all people took out that gun! And my suspicions were confirmed when I saw Sherry make that phone call to Stanton, I knew it! I knew that she's not so honest as she appears to be, and I sure hope that David realizes this soon. Though I'm afraid he will go kiss her or something, and then Sherry's goal will be achieved... I think...

I also hope that they will find Sayed Ali in a mosc! (or however it's spelled) And I wonder if they'll ever find those computer files in Bob Warner's computer.

I think that the policemen (when they find Miguel and the police car) will be very suspicious when the hurt police officer wakes up and (hopefully??) remembers what happened before the "accident".

And what will happen with Nina now? Jack has "fooled" her once and again, way to go Jack!!

Finally, the big question of all.... what if there isn't a bomb? What if everything is a terrible joke?

LG.
    Welcome Janeyway!

We're all anxiously awaiting the return of 24, which took a break for the premier of American Idol I think.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Heya Lurkinggirl, thanks! I've been looking for a good 24 forum, looks like I found it! *L*

Yeah I'm waiting too, though in Sweden we're on season 1, episode.... 18. But I've already seen all of 'em, season 2 as well ya know And I hate breaks!! why do they do that to us viewers? *cries more*

FORT Newbie
    Oops, I forgot, premier of American Idol shows lack of respect, why can't they show the damn show AFTER 24 is completed?!

Welcome, Janeway! Wow, we have a fair number of Swedenites (is that it?) here, I'm impressed. Modesty is no longer alone.

I hate breaks in my shows, too, especially "real time" ones like this. It makes it hard to maintain interest.

FORT Newbie
    *L* thanks John Only two Swedes? hehehe.

Nah, in fact the show gets more interesting as we wait a little, time goes so fast anyway and there are other things to do while you wait Anyways it seems I posted my summary of the ep too late ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12