+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alias: "The Getaway" - 01/12

That's pretty much how I understood it, too.

Good show! However, the two guys that were watching Sydney leave the airport were in touch with the alliance since they reported back to Kane that Sydney left. When they came up with the match on Vaughn, wouldn't they have reported what they found out to the alliance instead of just running into the resturaunt and starting to shoot everyone?

Maybe they only reported it to Kane, and since she's been taken care of, no one knows it?

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Thanks for the clarification John!

Part of what I love about this show is that they don't spoon-feed the audience all the information...however sometimes I fall just a little behind!! :-)

This is a show you need to watch every week, every minute, if you want to know exactly what's going on.

If you just want to drool over Jennifer Garner, then it's okay to miss a few minutes

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by syd18
    Good show! However, the two guys that were watching Sydney leave the airport were in touch with the alliance since they reported back to Kane that Sydney left. When they came up with the match on Vaughn, wouldn't they have reported what they found out to the alliance instead of just running into the resturaunt and starting to shoot everyone?
    try this on for size,.......the two guys go in to air the place out, because they knew Vaughn was "real" CIA and were afraid Sydney would put him on their trail since they (syd and friends) aren't suppose to know they are working for the boogyman, and so before she can say something "wrong" to cause him to investigate, they go in and swiss cheese the place

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    "If you just want to drool over Jennifer Garner, then it's okay to miss a few minutes"

I'm thinking there was probably a lot of drooling going on during that airport security scene...

There was an airport?

My wife interrupted my fantasy to tell me that the way Jennifer Garner "disguises" herself each week actually would DRAW attention to her in most situations. I was too speechless to argue.

Oh yeah, this Sunday's episode is a repeat...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12