+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Smallville Season 2: Episode 1 & 2 Synopses

Smallville Season 2: Episode 1 & 2 Synopses

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\lextomlana.jpg[/IMG]

"Tuesday, Sep 24, 2002
    "Vortex"

THE GRIPPING CONCLUSION TO A TWISTER OF A SEASON FINALE — After Clark (Tom Welling) rescues Lana (Kristin Kreuk) from the eye of the storm, he discovers the storm’s wrath has unleashed the spaceship into the fields and buried his father (John Schneider) alive along with the unscrupulous reporter (guest star Tom O’Brien) who has discovered Clark’s secret. Meanwhile, Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) is wracked with guilt over his father (John Glover). Sam Jones III, Allison Mack and Annette O’Toole also star. Greg Beeman directed the episode written by Alfred Gough and Miles Millar with teleplay by Philip Levens.

Tuesday, Oct 1, 2002
    "Heat"

CLARK GAINS AN UNSETTLING NEW POWER AND LEX GETS MARRIED — Clark (Tom Welling) goes into hiding after he discovers a startling new power that quickly gets out of control and accidentally harms Lana (Kristin Kreuk). However, after a hot new teacher (guest star Krista Allen) uses kryptonite-enhanced pheromones to convince Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) to marry her, then spellbinds Jonathan (John Schneider), Clark must get a grip on his new power in time to keep Jonathan from killing Lex. Sam Jones III, Allison Mack and Annette O’Toole also star. James Marshall directed the episode written by Mark Verheiden."
    source: http://teentvmovies.about.com/librar...allepguide.htm

Now, I have never seen this show but I have heard some really good things about it.

Shall I give it a look?
    "That's Numberwang!"

I would Fluff. I think it's fun!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

fluff, i didn't watch it during the regular season at all... then my friend told me i HAD to watch it... it had become her favorite show in short order. so i watched during the hiatus...at which time they reran the entire season.

it has become my favorite show as well. the characters are great (and the one that i didn't like was written out in the season finale! )

i'm not sure exactly what types of shows you are into, but i think smallville is definitely worth a look.

Ok, I will give it a try then.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ohhhh! I'm so excited!!! I want Tuesday to come sooner!!!!

i do, too, mdrio!!!

to tide you over till then, check out the trailer for the season opener:

http://static.thewb.com/trailer/quicktime/SM201-trl.mov

(there IS sound, so check your volume)

Now, I'm really pumped!!!

+ Reply to Thread