+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 54 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Alias

Alias

Does anyone know when Alias will return? It's not on the Fall Schedule. Boston Legal is in its place....please, I hope we don't have to wait until Spring.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

January is when Alias starts.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    January is when Alias starts.
    I love this show and I dont understand why more people dont watch it. I also dont think ABC realize it has such a good thing. To put it as a mid-season replacement sux. :phhht

DetGuy.... ABC said they moved it to January in order to give JJ Abrams time to devote to fully developing the stories. From what I read there will be more episodes and less interrupted weeks (which is why I think it lost a big audience this year... who can get into a series when it's constantly preempted every other week?)

I was thoroughly annoyed when I had first seen this past spring that season 4 was going to be delayed, but when I saw their reasoning I'm willing to give them a chance. But I am bound and determined to hate "Desperate Housewives" just because they took the place of "Alias".
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

That, and JJ Abrams is currently busy directing "Mission: Impossible 3".

Quote Originally Posted by John
    That, and JJ Abrams is currently busy directing "Mission: Impossible 3".
    and LOST which is quite good. I suppose I agree with the reasoning to push it back to January because it was aggravating when I taped "Disney's movie of the Week" or the Emmy's/Oscars....no interruptions would be great.

FORT Fogey
    Hearing all that makes me feel better although im pissed I have to wait until January. But it'll be worth the wait. Thanks!

FORT Newbie
    Great news, Alias will be back on January 5th on Wednesday nights. They will keep their 9pm time slot and air right after Lost. I predicted ABC would do that after Desperate Housewives was picked up for a full season. No way would ABC move it's #1 show from where it is, thus Alias, couldn' tget their Sunday nights back. I think it's smart to air Alias after Lost, it's roughly aimed at the same type of audience, hopefully Alias will pick up a few viewers and ride the ratings wave ABC is on lately.

Quote Originally Posted by roots
    Great news, Alias will be back on January 5th on Wednesday nights. They will keep their 9pm time slot and air right after Lost. I predicted ABC would do that after Desperate Housewives was picked up for a full season. No way would ABC move it's #1 show from where it is, thus Alias, couldn' tget their Sunday nights back. I think it's smart to air Alias after Lost, it's roughly aimed at the same type of audience, hopefully Alias will pick up a few viewers and ride the ratings wave ABC is on lately.
    That's good.....I miss LAX because Lost is on at the same time, but oh well, Alias and Lost are much better.

Jay
    It's been too long since the end of last season. Can someone remind me what was the cliff hanger?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 54 123456789101151 ... LastLast