+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Alias

I love this show too and can't wait for it to start. I will have to change the channel though from my 8:00 show "Smallville".

This sucks.....my boyfriend got courtside tickets to the Hornets (I know they're doing bad, but it's pro basketball). So I'm missing Lost and Alias....but I'm taping it, so I hope the power doesn't go out.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Kristin from E says she's got more info on the show on E News Live at 7pm EST tonight.

And... some spoilerish info here on Alias and Lost. http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristi...5/050105c.html

Just a little over an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rumor has it that you are NOT to miss the first ten minutes (not that I ever want to miss the first 10 minutes anyways... but... !)

I'll get me some Weiss-loving!

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Guys.... I'm not going to use the term ("jumping...").... but I am not as enthusiastic anymore. I mean, how else to explain Lena never coming back? Geez. But it's so deus ex machina.... groan. I just couldn't connect. I used to really love this show, but I can't say that right now. I'm going to have to watch on faith because that just felt so contrived!

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    OK, I'm a little confused...I thought the black docs that Syd was looking at in Wittenberg had to do with an operation initiated on HER date of birth...something that Jack was overseeing. That doesn't seem to square with her being upset about him killing Irina - I don't see how the two have anything to do with each other. Did I miss something?

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    it looked like Project Christmas - that thing that brainwashed her. I missed the connection, too. Which is why I'm so disappointed with the show.... God... I love to see her fight, but the contrivance is oozing from every pore of the show.

Hmmm...I loved it. At first I was disappointed about the secret docs, but it set up a good storyline with Nadia. I loved it. I thought it was a good strong opening. Lots of things covered and hopefully, the Rambaldi crap will be put on the back burner.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Amen to that, speedy!
    The Rambaldi stuff was getting to be a little too crazy even for a show like this.

I wasn't sure about the whole gang getting back together and Sloan heading it, but after a little while, I loved it! Dixon is such a great field operative, so I'm so glad he's back on the team. Don't get me started on Marshall. He's always makes me laugh. I didn't like Nadia's character last season, but I liked her on tonight. Sydney using the same cover (working as a loan officer for a bank) as when she was in SD6 is a little hard bland, but I'll go with it.

The show has the old mystery-drama-backdoor-cia-dealings that the first couple of seasons had. Alias is back, baby!

FORT Fan
    What's up with J.J. Abrams? Why does he have to chagne the situation of the show every season? And everytime he changes things old story lines get dropped like an afterthought. Examples: Sydney's mom? oh she's dead let's move on. Rimbaldi thing Sloane was looking for? oh, they found it, let's move on. Top secret files Sydney found? We'll mention what they were in passing.

Now Arvin Sloane as head of APO, and everyone goes along with it?
    I think J.J. Abrams needs to cool down the crazy plot twists and turns for a bit. Go back to the simple formula from the first season- Jennifer Garner is a spy and she does stuff for the CIA. It's crazy episodes like this one, where everything from last season instantly becomes meaningless, that make the show inaccessable to new viewer who don't follow as closely as others.

+ Reply to Thread