+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Alias

Jay-

www.twoevilmonks.org has the best recaps of Alias, complete with screenshots.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Not sure if this counts as a spoiler or not, but to be on the safe side:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Alias Makes Big Changes

J.J. Abrams, creator of ABC's spy drama Alias, told USA Today that Sydney Bristow (Jennifer Garner) gets a new boss, played by Angela Bassett; a new job in the CIA; and a new permanent addition to her family, as Mia Maestro joins the cast as Sydney's half-sister, Nadia, in the upcoming fourth season. Sydney and the rest of the team move to "a black ops division in the CIA," Abrams told the newspaper. "A cool new organization with cool new headquarters."

Abrams adds: "I think we have found a way to click back into the Alias we all enjoyed." That means a return to more streamlined stories. "The plot became our god, which was a huge problem," he said. "It ended up superseding character."

Alias returns Jan. 5, 2005, in a new timeslot: Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT, where it will be teamed with Abrams' new hit, Lost.

there was a looooooooong alias commercial on last night. has me counting the days till alias returns. i do wonder, though, if michael vartan and jennifer garner will still have the same chemistry on set since they have now broken up. rumors have it that they don't have a lot of interaction in the coming season, which i think would be awful. i also wonder if the yummy sark will have any airtime this season.

Oh I missed the commercial. Guess I better watch more ABC commercials. I usually just fly through commercials on my TiVo.

I can't wait!!!!

Ooh ooh we saw it too, Sher! Got us all pumped up for the next season.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    Cant wait for the season to start! I missed the finale (damn college graduation) so I hope they show it before they start the new season.

The third season DVDs are out, DetGuy, that's how I just saw last season's finale. You can just rent it too, so you don't have to buy the whole season (unless you want to, of course! ) Congrats on your graduation, BTW!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

If
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Angela Bassett will be Syd's new boss,
    when/how did
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Dixon not become her boss anymore?
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Additional spoilerish info:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    There have been rumors floating around that Michael Vartan will get killed off relatively early in the season... around episode 7ish. I just saw a comment from him at a charity party held by Greg Grunberg, however, where he addresses that rumor by saying that he's currently filming episode 12, so he'd let everyone else determine the validity of the rumor! Whew!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

January 5th can't come any sooner!!!
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

+ Reply to Thread