+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 231 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

at disneyland riding all the rides...weeeeeeeee

Lost - Season 1.

i am so excited for the air date of this show. i have seen about a thousand commercials o it on lord of the rings sites everywhere. The plot looks very interesting but also very intense.

I am excited as well. Especially for Josh Holloway (Sawyer). This is his first big gig.

Not over yet.....
    premieres 9/22! I know because i keep updating my TiVo so I can set the season pass.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    YEP!

Looks really promising, and I will definitely be checking it out.

I love the premise of this show. I just hope they don't ruin it with crappy writing and crappier actors.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I'm really looking forward to this show. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

The show is starting right now.

Dayum, it started off with a bang (no pun intended.) The guy getting sucked in the engine... nasty!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Okay.. did anyone else catch this?

I have to say I am highly impressed. Great start to a difficult premise.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Oh yeah! This is the new show I was most looking forward to, and it didn't disappoint.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I liked it too. I'm just not sure how long they can keep up the premise of things going chomp in the jungle.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    I liked it too. I'm just not sure how long they can keep up the premise of things going chomp in the jungle.
    I wondered that too, but thought the show was great. It's kind of weird watching a non-reality program!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    So far so good

What's with the Labrador?
    What's with the Old Man ?

FORT Fogey
    Has anyone seen the movie "Alive"? I know you've seen "Jurassic Park."
    The premiere reminded me of both of these movies... married. It was weird. Not necessarily bad weird. Just weird.

Had no idea that Dom was going to be in it. That was a pleasant surprise. Mr. Touque and I had lots of fun making Merry related jokes during the show.

I have to add, I found it really amazing that so many really good looking people survived that plane crash. Lucky for us, huh?
    I'll definitely have to watch this one again next week.

I loved the show! It had me on the edge of my seat. I just hope it stays good and doesn't go to pot.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

What happened the first 1/2 of the show? I missed it. Please feel free to recap it for me in a pm or here if there is no official recapper assigned.

Thanks

I liked it...but what was up with Dom's character saying he wasn't doing anything in the bathroom?? That was a bit, weird.

Any bets on what the "monster" is?? I'm definitely tuning in next week.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

What happened.. please tell!! First half at least, I have the second half tivo'd

I liked episode 1.....

*** BRIEF SPOILERS MENTIONED***

I kinda wished there was MORE of how they got there but I guess its gonna be spread out in this series of episodes....

I kinda wondering about the pooch and the older gent passenger who looks like a Hannibal Lecter Relative

Dominic who plays "Charlie" I am kinda wondering about his character....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He just appeared out of nowhere when Jack asked Kate to check on him and his behavior seemed questionable

Then
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the mystery guest which I am assuming its a DINOSAUR after it yanked out the pilot who stupidly stuck his head out and when Jack, Kate & Charlie FREAKED and ran Kate kept on running and got worried and Charlie meets up w/ her few minutes later and what happend to Jack?
    hmmmmmmmm.....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    which we meet up few minutes after the questionable rain stopped

I really enjoyed this show. Of the new shows that have premiered so far, this one is definitely my favorite. It doesn't hurt the fact that there's some nice eye candy too.

What happened.. please tell!! First half at least, I have the second half tivo'd
    Okay, here's a quick recap. The show begins with Jack waking up in the woods. He runs along, seeing a child's shoe hanging from a tree branch, hears screams, and then comes across the plane. He freezes in a shock for a moment, then starts helping people (pulls out a hurt man from under heavy debris with some help from others, revives the middle-aged black lady with CPR, helps out the pregnant girl and then saves her and the overweight, long-haired guy from a piece of falling debris).

We lose our first survivor in mere seconds, as a man foolishly walked right by one engine that was still working, and of course he got sucked into it, causing it to explode. Later on they're finally all settled and we get our first glimpses of the main characters, see them interact some, and during the night, we get our first taste on the fact that there's something not human and very big in that island, when the survivors hear loud roars and trees being basically ripped down.

Afterwards, you know what follows, with Jack, Kate and Charlie going for the cockpit, and the second survivor dies right after being found, due to his own stupidity. And I'm going 10 to 1 that Charlie's a drug addict and he'll start going a little nuts when his stash of whatever runs out. That trip to the bathroom and his behavior were too suspicious.

+ Reply to Thread