+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 231 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 4606

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

It promises to be an interesting night!!! Multiple people being yanked by the monster? Sun's cover blown? What will Jin think when he finds out she can speak English? (She was learning it so she could leave him). What will we find out about Boone and Shannon? Will Locke prove to be a bad guy (and does that place him back at the top of the list of suspects of who knocked out Sayid?). Will we find out why he does it and what is in the metal "tunnel"????
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    It promises to be an interesting night!!! Multiple people being yanked by the monster? Sun's cover blown? What will Jin think when he finds out she can speak English? (She was learning it so she could leave him). What will we find out about Boone and Shannon? Will Locke prove to be a bad guy (and does that place him back at the top of the list of suspects of who knocked out Sayid?). Will we find out why he does it and what is in the metal "tunnel"????
    After the show we should see how many of those questions actually got answered. My guess is maybe half, but a half a dozen new ones will be added!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    No, that was our Sawyer in the flashbacks. He was poised to bilk David and Jessica out of a lot of money, but when he saw their son it reminded him of what happened to his own parents, and he changed his mind.
    Wow- I just assumed that the son was Sawyer- that David and Jessica were his parents- and the whole experience made him who he is...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I can't wait to find out more about Shannon and Boone tonight

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    More previews today (we've decided they aren't spoilers, right?) -- I think I see Shannon with a rope around her neck yelling for help, and in one of them Boone had something around his neck also. Of course could be some kind of weird necklace...just flashed by.
    Some time ago someone (sorry, can't find it) commented on the overuse of blush by the make up people on Boone's cheeks. I agree... at first I thought it was meant to be a scrape or burn from the crash...now i have no idea what they mean by it. Contrasts oddly with the caterpillar eyebrows (which I like).
    Only 78 min. to go, but who's counting!

FYI: I heard that the Driveshaft (Charlie's band) hit song "You All Everybody" will be played tonight on Alias at Weiss' birthday party.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    Will Locke prove to be a bad guy
    Hell no! He's my hero!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I think Ian Somerhalder has naturally red cheeks...it's not a matter of too much makeup. I remember in Rules of Attraction he had ruddy cheeks.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    I think Ian Somerhalder has naturally red cheeks...it's not a matter of too much makeup. I remember in Rules of Attraction he had ruddy cheeks.
    Yeah, I only saw like the last 10 minutes of that film, but yeah I did notice his cheeks being unnaturally red there too.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    is it a spacecraft?

isnt anyone watchin?

And we're off!

Sayid brings Shannon a gift - some fancy high-heeled shoes. Boone warns Sayid to "Stay away from my sister."

Hurley's desperate for food - wonders why Locke & Boone haven't bagged any boar lately. Locke tells Boone their other work is their priority right now.

Flashback shows Boone playing tennis, and getting a tearful phone call from Shannon in Sydney, begging him to come and rescue her.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Hmm, so maybe Boone and Shannon really are siblings.

Hurley's having digestive problems from too much fruit and no protein. There's no boar, and Jin doesn't give him any fish.

Kate is gathering passion fruit seeds. Sun is planting an herb garden. Kate suspects Locke is not catching boar on purpose.

The thing Locke and Boone found is apparently made of cement, with a tiny window of very strong glass. No handle or latch. Boone feels bad about lying to Shannon, wants to tell her the truth. Locke knocks him unconcious with the butt of his knife.

Flashback shows Boone arriving at Bryan's house in Sydney, but Shannon pretends everything is OK and shoos him away.

I WAS RIGHT

step sister!!!!

pee on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something tells me Boone might be imagaining all this.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Woah! What was that thing that was ramming into the trees? It obviously knows that something's there... I actually kind of feel for Boone and Shannon now. I actually found myself saying 'Run, Boone, run!' once

But, was it just me, or did the first part of that scene seem like it was all in his head? It seemed very... surrealistic for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    pee on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was THE funniest thing!

Whatever the monster is that's getting Boone and Shannon, it just blocked the sun. From the vantage point they were filming that, how odd.

Did Locke tie Shannon up, too?

you could be right C-Ranger.......or not.....

That Hurley scene was Emmy worthy !

+ Reply to Thread