+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 231 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 4606

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

My bad, Florimel - edited previous post to correct website address and provide link.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    My bad, Florimel - edited previous post to correct website address and provide link.
    Thank you, ADKLove. Very interesting. I can't believe none of us thought of that name connection.

Florimel, I just went to ADK's previous post and the website ADK posted. Did I miss something? What name connection are you talking about?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Florimel, I just went to ADK's previous post and the website ADK posted. Did I miss something? What name connection are you talking about?
    nilesgirl, I clicked on ADK's link and the page began with
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "I am Hercules". Hercules/Hurley
    . That's the connection I was referring to, if that makes any sense.

Okay Florimel. That's what I thought but I wasn't sure. TY
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

New episode this week!!! Can't believe it's finally here!

According to TV Tome, the next few weeks looks like this:

Jan. 5 - Ep. 12 - Whatever the Case May Be (another Kate episode)
    Jan. 12 - Ep. 13 - Hearts and Minds (Shannon & Boone)
    Jan. 19 - Ep. 14 - Special (Walt & Michael)
    Jan. 26 - Ep. 9 - Solitary (repeat of Sayid episode)
    Feb. 2 - Ep. 10 - Raised by Another (repeat of Claire episode)
    Feb. 9 - Ep. 15 - Homecoming (another Charlie episode)

It may be late Feb or early March before we get a Hurley episode.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    According to TV Tome, the next few weeks looks like this:

Jan. 5 - Ep. 12 - Whatever the Case May Be (another Kate episode)
    Jan. 12 - Ep. 13 - Hearts and Minds (Shannon & Boone)
    Jan. 19 - Ep. 14 - Special (Walt & Michael)
    Jan. 26 - Ep. 9 - Solitary (repeat of Sayid episode)
    Feb. 2 - Ep. 10 - Raised by Another (repeat of Claire episode)
    Feb. 9 - Ep. 15 - Homecoming (another Charlie episode)

It may be late Feb or early March before we get a Hurley episode.
    Arrgh! Two more weeks of repeats? I suspect I'll end up buying the DVD's and will see all the repeats, sans commercials, I want.

Does anyone else remember when you got, for every show, 39 weeks of new episodes and 13 weeks of summer reruns before the new season premiers?

Again, I hope that the delay in a Hurley story does NOT mean that he'll be the one dispatched at the end of the season. :nono The writers have to be smarter than that, don't they?

I did see Terry O'Quinn this morning on Good Day Live. He gave nothing away, but did mention that all he was told about when he "saw" the thing was that he was looking at the most beautiful sight imaginable. He says the actors still don't know what it is. They are given only enough advance information so as to not do something that would be completely inappropriate later, as the story unfolds.

tvguide.com says this week's Lost will be new
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it'll be about Kate wanting the contents of a briefcase Sawyer has, it'll also go more into her criminal background
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Thank goodness there is finally a new show this week. I've been having withdrawal pains like no other.

Florimel, I agree - I sincerely hope that the delay in having a Hurley episode does not mean they will kill off his character. He's the comic relief of the show, and even though his appearances are limited each episode, he is a great asset to the show.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Can't wait for the new episodes to start up.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel
    I did see Terry O'Quinn this morning on Good Day Live. He gave nothing away, but did mention that all he was told about when he "saw" the thing was that he was looking at the most beautiful sight imaginable. He says the actors still don't know what it is. They are given only enough advance information so as to not do something that would be completely inappropriate later, as the story unfolds.
    The story line reminds me of several Sci Fi shows/books I've seen, especially Twilight Zone shows. The characters react to strange goins on, only to find out that they are all dead. Perhaps, Terry's "most beautiful sight imaginable" is an angel, and the reason why they all ended up on the island is to redo what they couldn't do in their previous life. Could explain why Terry's character can walk.

And yes, Florimel, I DO remember when it was 39 weeks of solid TV and then the repeats. Don't the executives know that we're all out, shopping, when the repeats are on?
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    The story line reminds me of several Sci Fi shows/books I've seen, especially Twilight Zone shows. The characters react to strange goins on, only to find out that they are all dead. Perhaps, Terry's "most beautiful sight imaginable" is an angel, and the reason why they all ended up on the island is to redo what they couldn't do in their previous life. Could explain why Terry's character can walk.

And yes, Florimel, I DO remember when it was 39 weeks of solid TV and then the repeats. Don't the executives know that we're all out, shopping, when the repeats are on?
    I'd be really disappointed if it turns out to be the "we are all dead" thing. This show is too original and well-written to use such an old and overused plot point.

The earliest movie I can remember seeing on tv that used this premise was "Between Two Worlds" with John Garfield, Paul Henried, Eleanor Park, and others. It was released in 1944.

I'm hoping for something better.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I'd be really disappointed if it turns out to be the "we are all dead" thing. This show is too original and well-written to use such an old and overused plot point.
    Yeah... I have heard that it's not some kind of purgatory, so hopefully that theory is muy wrong-o. I'm a firm believer that it's all explainable... it'll just take quite some time to explain it

Woohoo! Finally a new episode of Lost tonight!! Now I can get my Sawyer fix! Man, I was going through withdrawals.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar

I really hope not.....I mean it's gone through my head several times but I really hope they don't use this ''explanation'' for the show eventually.

On the countdown to a new Lost tonight! This is one of the few shows Mr. Rose and I enjoy watching together....he hates reality tv *gasp*
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Happy New Year LOST lovers of FORTdom !

Hope this love triangle doesn't detract from the show.

How's Charlie doing?

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    don't drink THAT water.............

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    And we're off!

Hmm... Kate seems slightly less annoyed by Sawyer now.

And now they're diving underwater.

And now they're fighting.

And now he sees A BUNCH OF BODIES! AND THEY'RE ALL DEAD AND PRESERVED UNDER WATER!

AAAAAH! AH! AH! AH!

Ok, done being scared now... but that was quite surprising. At first it just looked like a briefcase... but it's at least 2 dead people, a man and a woman. The man is holding the womans hand.

+ Reply to Thread