+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 461 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Cali, I believe the pilot is being re-aired on Saturday.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Actually I think it's 9/29 at 8 that it is on again . (unless they are having another part II that they are also calling "Pilot" in the description which of course is possible)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Both episodes of the Pilot (1 & 2) will be aired back to back on Saturday night from 8-10 pm.

I am so glad that I am not the only one who watched the show and loved it! It really kept me on edge and also it was a refreshing change from all the other reality tv shows and comedies that I watch. I hope the show does well.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Swingsongbird
    As far as Jack ending up in the forest/woods. The plane broke apart. Maybe he fell out and landed there?

LOVE this show!
    the plane broke in mid air...and if he actually fell out then, i would presume he would have died...it would have been a miracle if anyone can survive falling from voer 10,000 feet or even more...bet there's more to it than meets the eye...

Maybe he fell out just before the middle part of the plane hit the beach?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Swingsongbird
    Maybe he fell out just before the middle part of the plane hit the beach?
    Sorry, I can't picture it either. Some other explanation, I expect.

I missed the 1st half-hour but from what I saw it was awesome! The only thing I can think of with the monsterous footsteps and the damage it did to the pilot was it almost seemed like they crashed in a Jurassic Park kind of thing. I know it's not but that's what it reminded me of.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

but somehow i think the whole animal thing is a bit lame...i mean since when are there such 'creatures' living in the world now? Really a bit too much of Jurassic Park...

When the trees were moving, was anybody reminded of the ( rather lame )t.v. movie version of The Langoliers? Just curious.

+ Reply to Thread