+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 231 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 4606

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    "Lost" at last...............

Blood on her hands ?
    CREE - PY

Dang... what a cool opening. ewww
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Where else would I be?

It starts off with Claire dreaming she hears a baby's cry. She follows the sound into the jungle where Locke sits at a desk with an electric lamp. He says "It was your responsibility but you gave him away Claire. Everyone pays the price now." It looks like his eyeballs are black. (Like in the X-Files.) Claire reaches into a crib - no baby, but her hands get covered in blood.

She screams and Charlie wakes her up. But her hands really are covered with blood!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

One black eyeball, and one white, Q.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Locke sits at a desk with an electric lamp. .......... It looks like his eyeballs are black.
    good job, Q.

To clarify:
    He had one black eye ball and one white one.

OH, oh.................

Never a good sign when your fortune teller freaks out.

Okay... that was weird. In Claire's previous life... two days after she found out she was pregnant Claire went to see a fortune teller, and he got all freaked out and gave her her money back.

Sayid is back next week !!!

I didn't see the white eyeball. Does that mean I'm inherently evil?

Flashbacks show Claire and artist boyfriend Thomas discussing the baby, and moving in together. Seems like he's really looking forward to being a dad. Her astrologist freaks out in the middle of her reading and makes her leave.

Jack and Kate chat by the ocean. Sayid has been gone almost a week now.

Charlie offers to be Claire's friend and confidante, but she seems less than thrilled.

Someone with a knife puts his hand over Claire's mouth and she says he stabbed her with a needle.

(And we all know who has a needle.)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Hurley's real name is Hugo Reyes.

Hurley's real name is WHA????

Chipendale ?

Hmmm.... Hurley just stopped Ethan and accidentally called him Lance. "You'd think after spending two weeks together on the island we'd know each other pretty well." says Hurley.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Hmm.. think Ethan is one of the ones that wasn't on the plane?

Another flashback shows Thomas chickening out after 3 months, and breaking up with Claire. He accuses her of getting pregnant on purpose. She goes back to the astrologist who tells her she must not give the baby up for adoption, or raise it with anyone else. Danger surrounds the baby and only her goodness of spirit will protect it. He gives her the $200 fee back. We learn that her last name is Littleton.

Hurley (Hugo) is playing cop and questioning everybody on the island to find out who attacked Claire. Ethan says he's from Ontario and his last name is Rom. (OK, I'm from Ontario and ROM is the Royal Ontario Museum. ) Apparently there's another castaway named Lance, a skinny guy with red hair and glasses.

Jack doesn't think Claire was attacked, that's it's just anxiety, and gives her sedatives. This only pisses her off.

Next flashback shows the astrologist has been pestering Claire with phone calls to make sure she's taking his advice.

Hurley questions Shannon and Boone, who tells him that Sawyer actually has the flight manifest with all the names on it.

And lucky us - Sawyer has no shirt on tonight! Hurley sweet-talks him into giving it up.

Claire has decided to return to the beach, but starts having pains halfway there.

I noticed the black eye and lighter eye which I assumed was white to represent the black and white rock deal.

Charlie wants to deliver the baby but Claire screams for him to get Jack. Charlie runs back and meets Ethan who's collecting firewood. He sends Ethan for Jack, and he returns to Claire.

Flashback shows Claire about to sign adoption papers to hand her baby over to a nice couple, but none of the pens work, and she changes her mind. Goes back to the psychic who tells her that she must catch a plane to L.A. tomorrow and give the baby to a couple there.

Charlie realizes that maybe the psychic knew the plane would crash, and there really was no couple in L.A.

Claire's pain stops - it was false labor. Charlie talks her into going back to the caves.

Sayid comes out of the jungle - Jack, Kate and Locke are there. He says "I found the french woman - we're not alone."

Hurley says there's one survivor whose name is not on the manifest.

Ethan meets up with Claire and Charlie in the jungle. They wonder where Jack is.

Arrggghhhh!!! This show is too damn short!

Next week: Claire and Charlie are missing, the others search for them, Charlie leaves a trail for them to follow.

I was right! (for once!!)

Okay, now we're moving.

+ Reply to Thread