+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 461 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

I saw the first episode and it has me pretty hooked. I actually can't wait until next week to see what happens. As far as seeing the *monster* at all this season, I don't know that I would want to, fear of the unknown and everything. I'm just afraid that if they ever do show it that it is going to be really fake or hokey looking and would just ruin the show. I think that it is some sort of reptile cause of the way it left the pilot, some species will leave their prey in the sun for days at a time and that makes it easier to eat.

I agree with whoever said this felt more like watching a movie than a tv show. Oh, and the comment that aren't we lucky so many good-looking people survived I was thinking exactly the same thing.
    Especially this one!

That's Josh Holloway (Sawyer), the one with the gun in next week's episode.

FORT Regular
    For those of you who didn't know, the LOST premiere show was supposed to be 2 hours. The first part was shown last Wednesday and part 2 of the pilot show will be shown this Wednesday. The people who have downloaded (illegally) the copy of the pilot said that part 2 would answer a lot of the questions raised by part 1. I think we'll see why the plane crashed in the first place.

I've read JJ Abrams' interview somewhere and he said that this show would deal with inter-personal conflicts and interactions between survivors more than the "monster" issue, which is really nice. And yes, it isn't a dinosaur. Another thing I remembered from the interview was that JJ Abrams' said that there will be episodes where main characters die from the show and be replaced by other survivors. So, it's pretty much like "Survivor" where you don't know who would be "voted" out, and even "Paradise Hotel" or "Forever Eden" where you wouldn't know who would emerge as the new main characters when the old main characters die.

Anyway, for those of you who are familiar with JJ Abrams' other show "ALIAS" (another great show by the way), you will know that JJ Abrams absolutely loves cliffhangers and twists. Because of that, I am sure LOST will be a great show to look forward to every week.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    Especially this one!

That's Josh Holloway (Sawyer), the one with the gun in next week's episode.
    Yeah, that's what I was talking about!

wat i dont get still is why Jack was in the middle of the forest while the others were on the beach...and what's up with him seeing the dog when he first awoke? bet there's something crucial over there...

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I am so hooked on this show... already.

I wondered about Jack being in the woods too. In his flashbacks he was sitting across from the Black lady, but he was thrown into the woods while she ended up on the beach.

I think the dog belongs to the little boy. Something he said (didn't he ask his dad if someone made it?) led me to believe this.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by realityluver
    I think the dog belongs to the little boy. Something he said (didn't he ask his dad if someone made it?) led me to believe this.
    That's what I thought too.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

ya...the dog definitely belongs to the little boy...a lot of questions will be answered in part 2 of the pilot...

As far as Jack ending up in the forest/woods. The plane broke apart. Maybe he fell out and landed there?

LOVE this show!

I can't believe I missed the first episode. Uhg... what a dork. I will definitely be tuning in this week. Sounds promising from what I've read.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread