+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 231 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 4606

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    This is mostly for Florimel and Jarron:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Even the ABC website only claims 14 main characters. So when Evangeline said 15, Rose is the character that came to my mind. In the first couple episodes she seemed just as much a main character as the other 14, except that her name is not in the opening credits. I always felt that if and when the creature starts eating people, she'd be the first to go. But this show is so unpredictable, you just never know who they might kill off. I'd really hate to lose any of the 14.

ETA: apparently when you put a smiley in a spoiler, it still shows up, like some kind of disembodied spirit.
    And when you highlight the spoiler the smiley gets all faint and weird-looking. Hmm..
    My comment on your spoiler:

Click to see Spoiler:
    I find it kind of nice that a show is willing to play fast and loose with its characters (nice is not the right word, I know). Just like in real life, not everyone survives. There are a couple of people I would be willing to get rid of (Sawyer for one - I can't stand him. I know he's the bad boy we are supposed to love but he has no charm whatsoever to counteract his bad deeds.) but a lot more I would hate to lose.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fan
    Catt - I just read your posting in regards to my question a few pages back - thanks!!!!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok. did I miss something? how did Sayid know that sawyer was the one who lit the fuse? remember Sawyer went to tell Kate something and then he caught up with them and saw the rockets. Sayid was already on his way. plus setting a time delay fuse doesn't work. how does he know when sayid was going to lite his rocket? of how long till he lites it. then he needs to know the burn time of a cigarette when not smoked and then find sayid and bonk his head. As for "whats his name" skinning the pig. how did he even know what they wee doing. he was in the jungle and they made the plan on the beach. so how did he know where they were going and what the plan was? enquiring minds want to know

Hmmmm, joeguy, all valid points. I guess all we can do is just assume that the survivors had discussed all of this after finding Sayid knocked out. He was probably taken back to the camp with Jack in it to get worked on, and that's when he found out that Kate was actually there to Sawyer was then the one who sent off the flare. And I'm sure with all this questioning going on, Locke heard about it then. Didn't Locke say something like "I know you're questioning everyone's whereabouts" - so it made it sound like it was general conversation that was going on that day with everyone to make sure they all had alibis.

When Sawyer caught up to them, Kate and Sayid were still together. Sayid sent Sawyer up a tree with the antenna. He was worried about leaving Kate with Sawyer but she said she could take care of herself. He didn't know that Kate ran to the cave after he left, but I'm sure he was filled in the next day that it was Sawyer who lit that rocket. I think the producers want us to think it was Sawyer who knocked Sayid out, but I'm always wary of being led down the garden path. And I don't buy the "delayed fuse" theory. But I do agree that Locke wasn't aware of the operation, so I doubt it was him.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

It was obviously the french lady, imo, that hit sayid, and then ran off, feeling guilty... or whatever personality was popping up at that moment.

I know that the previews show Sayid being held captive by a woman, I wonder if it's possible that the footage is from one of his flashbacks, rather than from the island.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

On commercials for this week's episode they specifically say that they find out they are not alone.
    Count your blessings!

Can't wait until tonight. It has been a long time since a show has caught and kept my interest as much as Lost has been able to do. It better not go lame on me.

toothdoc

Sayid sees a cable buried on the beach, follows it into the jungle. He steps carefully over a trip wire, but is snared anyway.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    who's that ?
    Steve? Scott?
    Rashman

Ethan the Hunter

I don't know why, but based on the blurbs that they'll find they're not alone on the island, I think we're going to meet the French woman tonight.

I don't think the guy with hives was Steve or Scott. We see flashbacks of Sayid interrogating a Shiite bomber.

Someone is asking Sayid "Where is Alex?" in several languages - turns out to be the french woman.

Ethan finds some more luggage. It contains golfing equipment - Hurley builds a golf course.

Sayid carries a picture of a woman named Nadia, whose death he was responsible.

The french woman, Danielle Rouseau, was starting to warm up to Sayid, but then filled a syringe with something, and injected him with it. (He's tied to a bunk.)
    Last edited by Qboots; 11-17-2004 at 08:55 PM.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Wow... they're actually telling Sayid's story with Danielle in a way that isn't ultra-cheesy. Thank goodness... that might have gone down-hill quickly

Michael is going to build a shower.

The guys play golf. Hurley mentions the polar bear, of which Michael knew nothing.

Danielle gave Sayid a sedative so she could move him to a table where he fixed her broken music box. She was shipwrecked 16 years ago. There's a roar from outside and she says " If we're lucky it's one of the bears." Also, she mentioned a "black rock".

In a flashback, Sayid is ordered to execute Nadia.

It is almost safe to assume the French woman did not hit Sayid in the head last week.

She seems way too reclusive and was unaware of the plane crash and other survivors.

I actually missed the last 12 minutes or so of last week's episode and I was so upset. My satellite lost its signal because of the rain. I hope I didn't miss much. Tonight I am recording it and will catch up.

Did Sawyer actually have the asthma pump refills for that girl (don't know her name)?
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21
    I actually missed the last 12 minutes or so of last week's episode and I was so upset. My satellite lost its signal because of the rain. I hope I didn't miss much. Tonight I am recording it and will catch up.

Did Sawyer actually have the asthma pump refills for that girl (don't know her name)?
    No he didn't. He said the book washed up on the beach. The Korean woman came up with the idea of using Eucalyptus to calm the asthma.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread