+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 461 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

FORT Fogey
    I find it odd that Charlie disappeared just before the monster showed up. And, even though he fell down, the monster passed him over to chase after Jack.
    Could the monster have been using Charlie (and possibly will use other characters as it needs) in some way?
    I know I called it weird, but I love this show... I'm hoping the eventual answers to the mysteries it's creating live up to our expectations!
    Last edited by toque; 09-24-2004 at 09:06 PM.

I didn't catch this show, but I've heard so many good things about it!!

Do y'all think I'll be able to catch on if I start watching next week?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

You sure will! Just as long as you read all the posts in this thread.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The show caught my interest..so I just had to see it.

The bathroom incident..first thing that I thought of was DRUGS! So, I'm glad to see everyone else thinks so too.

My question is this: Why wasn't the pilot eaten?? He was just all bloody, and looked like he was spit out.
    I'll bet this monster doesn't eat the humans. Just sucks on them? I dunno, I just thought that it was weird that he was hanging in the tree when he should have been in the monster's tummy.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Maybe we're just human dental floss.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    I didn't catch this show, but I've heard so many good things about it!!

Do y'all think I'll be able to catch on if I start watching next week?
    They will show The Pilot (Episodes 1 & 2) on October 2nd.

FORT Fogey
    And for a lot of more information about the show, you can check: http://www.lost-tv.com/ (unofficial site with lots of articles) or go to the official site at:
    http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index.html

I have caught the second episode already and here is my take...
    **Spoilers** below

[[The dinosaur is not actually a dinosaur but according to the trrop who went hiking to get a radio signal, it's a polar bear?! they didn't show the actual thing with the face but it was white (apprently it was only a baby version)....one of the guys shot it down and they queried him where he got the gun...Kate was very upset. Flashback: She was the one with the handcuffs on..no idea why...but she was dressed very neatly on the plane with a guard?? next to her...he was probably the one who carried the gun. this 'guard' was then revived by Jack and the first thing he said was "where is she (Kate i would presume)?" Oh, and the dog belongs to the kid...dunno wats up abt it though. ANd Charlie is indeed a ddrug addict. He went to the toilet in the pale to retrieve hsi drugs i suppose..]]

Seems quite interesting...

Thanks for those spoilers!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who got sucked into this show--it's nice to have people to talk about it with.

I agree with whoever said this felt more like watching a movie than a tv show. Oh, and the comment that aren't we lucky so many good-looking people survived I was thinking exactly the same thing.

I'm not sure about the monster. I'm afraid it will disappoint--terror is best left to the imagination. But I do wish that, since this is not supposed to be a dinosaur, they would have used some different noises. They totally ripped off the sounds from Jurassic Park.

Very interesting theories, too. I didn't even think of drugs with Charlie, but it's so obvious now. Rockstar, duh Got to work those stereotypes. I loved the idea that the old man was already on the island--very cool.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread