+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 231 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 4606

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

This weeks backgound story is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by toque
    So do I, actually. I post a lot so I just go to my last post and continue on from there. Easy, really. And you don't get a lot of repeat information in a bunch of different threads this way. Just my opinion on it.
    I agree. I'm finding it way easier to follow a single thread, rather than multiple threads.

P.S. - Could you please put the "u" back in your name? I know that the dictionary spells toque without the "u", but the dictionary is just wrong!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Thanks Catt. I got lazy and didn't go back, so I appreciate it. I hope we aren't losing Jack this week. They did warn us it could happen.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    P.S. - Could you please put the "u" back in your name? I know that the dictionary spells toque without the "u", but the dictionary is just wrong!
    *threadjack*
    Well, considering John changed it on his birthday... we may have to wait til next year...
    *end threadjack*

Jay, I'll see what I can steal. Feeling just like Robin Hood, I am...

Texi. Your father-in-law looks like Quinn? Lucky mom.

He does look like ole Locke It's much more obvious now, back when Terry was younger not so much. I'm a fan of his body of work (The Stepfather, anyone??)

I can't wait til tonight's show
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

FORT Fogey
    Me either! And it's supposed to be all about the Charlie!

Here ya go Jay... some Kate ones... they were easy to find...

"the" Charlie???
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

FORT Fogey
    And some Shannon. Which were exceedingly difficult to find. For some odd reason, she's just not so popular. Who knew?
    What I won't do for you, Jay...

They aren't that great, and the last one is from a future episode...but not spoilery in essence, I don't think. But they're all I could find.
    Kind of like the "What's French for screwed?" one though.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    "the" Charlie???
    "The" very one.

Have a new captain falafel... all smothered in sauce and wrapped in a warm...

Jay

Aw thanks, toque, for Kate and Shannon. You are too good to me.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Can't wait for tonight's episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    Thanks Catt. I got lazy and didn't go back, so I appreciate it. I hope we aren't losing Jack this week. They did warn us it could happen.
    You're welcome. I hope they changed their minds about killing off a main character since the show has become such a hit. Jack is one of my favs.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Catt
    You're welcome. I hope they changed their minds about killing off a main character since the show has become such a hit. Jack is one of my favs.
    I'm actually kind of hoping they kill some of the regulars (Jin and Boone, to be exact ), and I wouldn't be surprised if Jack died, but... right now, they've made it a little too obvious. I don't think that the show becoming a hit would stop them from killing someone off on a whim, but the first time that they kill someone off, I'm hoping they'll wanna surprise us.

And... we've only got 2 hours until Lost! Wooohooo! Partay!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    pig roast tonight on the island

Well we're off to an excellent start tonight. Locke set a trap to net a boar and used Charlie as the bait to lure the boar. He wants Locke to give his drugs back. We saw a Charlie flashback: he's in a Catholic confessional telling the priest that he had a 3-way the previous night with 2 Manchester groupies. He decides he has to quit Drive Shaft, but then band-mate Liam tells him they've been signed to a recording contract.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    "rock god"

get it?

Sayid and Kate are trying to find the 16-year old transmission. She gets a laptop power cell from Sawyer.

In a flashback, Charlie tells older brother Liam he'll stay in the band, but only if things don't get too crazy. He's losing himself.

Sun is wearing a camisole and Jin wants her to cover up, but she says she's too hot.

Jack and Charlie argue, and then rocks from the cave ceiling fall down, trapping Jack inside.

Oh my gosh! There are extra's! Doing work! Scott and Steve!

*insert my amazedness here*

So, it's looking more and more like it was his brother who got Charlie into drugs... btw, what an a-hole his brother is

Boone puts Shannon in charge of the third antenna and rocket on the beach. Kate and Sayid will do the other two.

Sawyer follows Kate and Sayid to tell them about Jack's situation, but Kate's rudeness makes him clam up.

Michael, who has been in construction for 8 years, checks the pile of rocks for stability before allowing people to dig.

Locke is skinning the boar, Charlie again asks him for his drugs back. Locke shows him a moth cocoon and says if he helped the moth emerge too soon, it would be too weak to survive. But he'll give Charlie's drugs back if he asks a third time.

Woah... I guess I was right that his brother is the reason that he turned to drugs, but I didn't think that it would happen because his brother drove him crazy

I really hope that brother was in the plane crash... and died. Really, what a moron.

+ Reply to Thread