+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 461 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

I really liked this show! I also agree with whoever said that we will most likely never see the monster. This show was very interesting, I wanted it to go on for another hour and hopefully answer some more questions. I am really excited for this show this season.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I just finished watching it, I taped it from last night, and I was impressed, the idea for this show is excellent had me totally drawn in. Can't wait to see more.

FORT Fan
    We have to see the monster eventually. They can't spend the whole series running away from noises.

I hope the series focuses on the interactions between the survivors, instead of battling some supernatural or prehistoric boogeyman. With only about 50 survivors, I can't wait to see how they'll handle the cast that seems both too large and too small at the same time. I hope we see the same people around the whole time, like if an extra who just stands in the background in episode 1 plays a crucial guest starring role in episode 6.

Placee your bets about how many episodes it takes before someone on the show makes a Gilligan's Island joke!

FORT Fan
    I hope they re-run the pilot before next week's episode (although I know that's doubtful) - I didn't even know about the show until I overheard people talking about it today, and it sounds pretty interesting, but from what I gather, it shouldn't be too hard to catch up..........

We'd just *better* see the monster. *shakes fist* If I sit here watching this all season, wondering what this supernatural thingy is, and they never tell me, I'm going to be ticked. That's what interests me most about this show -- if it were just a bunch of stranded survivors, I wouldn't have been nearly as sucked in.
    I also wonder in what new ways it's going to manifest itself -- with only a set number of people stranded, it can't eat them all.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I really enjoyed this show! I missed a few parts due to my parental duties since mr.applesauce was gone for the night. Anyway, I hope they replay it so I can watch the whole thing. I agree with the Charlie drug theory. There were so many unexplained events/conversations throughout the show. I really look forward to watching this show evolve.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by touque
    Has anyone seen the movie "Alive"? I know you've seen "Jurassic Park."
    The premiere reminded me of both of these movies... married. It was weird. Not necessarily bad weird. Just weird.
    This is exactly what I was thinking. I thought it was pretty good though.

I have been reading up on this show & have heard JJ Abrams interviewed about it. He says that the monster isn't a dinosaur. This 1st season is going to take place over about 30 days. The asian couple are actually Korean (I think) & they don't speak English at all.

The old guy (as he is being called) - I read that he has a mysterious past....I was thinking that maybe he was in prison (there were handcuffs in the previews from next week) & that he has been freed due to the crash. Hence, the sitting out in the rain.

I was also wondering about the dog. Where did he come from? All I can say is that the dog & kid better not die!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

I am still excited over the 18 million viewers. ABC promoted the heck out of it. No wonder it got such great ratings. Well, besides the fact that it's an awesome show.

Lost gave ABC its largest audience in the Wednesday 8 p.m. hour since March 7, 2001 (Who Wants to Be a Millionaire) and its most-watched drama premiere since Murder One in 1995 -- nine years! Lost also drew the largest audience share of any program on the night across each of the adult demographics (18-34/18-49/25-54).

from mediaweek.com

+ Reply to Thread