+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 461 FirstFirst ... 360410450451452453454455456457458459460461 LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 4606

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Sorry to keep bumping this season 1 thread but i came into the show late and i just finished watched the entire season.
    I swear i was so angry and mad that they killed handsomely wow-ing Ian Somerhalder's character off, i definitely think they could have focused more on him and given him more depth. I love the show otherwise and i'm hoping that the fact that the director declined to comment on whether he is dead or alive will make him alive and he'll come in season 3 and more alive part of the core group again. amazing storylines. great actors. wow!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SARA_MODEL View Post
    Sorry to keep bumping this season 1 thread but i came into the show late and i just finished watched the entire season.
    I swear i was so angry and mad that they killed handsomely wow-ing Ian Somerhalder's character off, i definitely think they could have focused more on him and given him more depth. I love the show otherwise and i'm hoping that the fact that the director declined to comment on whether he is dead or alive will make him alive and he'll come in season 3 and more alive part of the core group again. amazing storylines. great actors. wow!
    There was a real division in FORT between Ian lovers and haters (me, I was a lover)... esp. people turned off by the semi-incest scene. I was also sorry to see him go... would have much rather it been his "sister"....if you are still catching up I won't tell you whether or not I got my wishe! Be warned though, this show kills people off at a pretty high rate!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    There was a real division in FORT between Ian lovers and haters (me, I was a lover)... esp. people turned off by the semi-incest scene.
    I absolutely hated that little twist. If there was one thing I could change about season 1, that would be it. But I never blamed Boone or Shannon, I blame the writers. And I cried when they wrote Ian out of the show.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Great to see some Ian-lovers, put me on the top of the list
    Thanks for not spoiling it for me, i would love to have him back on as the member of the core group of 14. I heard about ana-lucia and she seemed okay but i really wouldn't have preferred her to be with the main 14 than boone. I know the whole incest thing was controversial but he's just so wow and he got over it right?
    I liked shannon too. The whole cast was great but Boone shouldn't have been killed off. My favourite, his mesmerizing eyes Sorry hehe.
    Again. like last time, i'm going to wait for Season 2 to come out on DVD because i have much more fun watching without ads and reruns in between.
    *fingers crossed* i really wish that they wouldn't kill off the original group people because i love all of 'em and the tailies (i haven't started watching it yet but i know about them) just can't take their place In my opinion.Please please please bring boone back alive on lost somewhere along the lines! Ian Somerhalder is amazing hehe

Count me in as liking both the Shannon and Boone characters and wanting to see more of their story. I wasn't the least bit disturbed by their implied intimacy. The characters were not even remotely related to one another. I just read recently where Ian Somerhalder and Maggie Grace are dating in real life. Thus, life imitates art.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

yeah i know!
    i really wanted a lot more depth and character stories for both boone and shannon. I mean shannon didn't even get a story in season 1 and i'm just glad boone did I mean don't get me wrong, i love jack, charlie, claire, kate, sawyer, sayid, hurley, jin, sun, locke walt and michael a lot! It's just very disappointing that they had to kill Ian's character off
    I love love loved all of the people in the main group in season one. I'm waiting for the second season on dvd but i really don't think i'll fall in love with them the way i did these. And as for the whole latch opening thing , i wish they would've brought an unknown like the girl who drowned, who befriended locke and then would have died because of the secret kept. the storyline was great but they shouldn't have used it on boone

My favourite episodes are hands down the pilot = parts 1 & 2.
    I love the chemistry between kate and sawyer
    and jin and sun are so sweet together
    i swear it was so so sad that Walt was kidnapped, i knew that there was a twist in the finale to them being caught but this was mindblowing!

Yeah, Boone really was a looker. I missed some of the shows. All I know is that suddenly one night he wasn't on anymore. What happened to that character? Is his death ambiguous, i.e. might he still be alive? Or is he dead and buried? And what was the semi-incest scene between him and his sis?

Oh yeah he was a real looker. Really enjoyed watching Ian Somerhalder every episode 'til they killed his character off I would've liked to see them give Boone a closed in, restricted personality for some interesting reason in his past (the writers are talented they do and could come up with so much!) I would've liked it if he met the tailies and there was a romance between him and a really beautiful lostie hehe..
    Well, Fireflyer, they definitely buried him and he died falling off a cocaine plane slipping off a high area, locke made him check it out and because jack took the diagostics as him falling of a cliff or something and not being crushed by a plane, he wasn't able to save him due to locke not telling him.
    He got over his obsession of his sister and i really saw that as a chance to give him more interaction with the rest of the group one on one aside from locke and shannon.

Hmmm, well that's too bad, because not only was he nice to look at, it was also enjoyable to see the whole brother/sister dynamic, always fighting and yet always bound to one another.

But for whatever reason, I guess they were both dispensable. It's too bad.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Yeah, Boone really was a looker. I missed some of the shows. All I know is that suddenly one night he wasn't on anymore. What happened to that character? Is his death ambiguous, i.e. might he still be alive? Or is he dead and buried? And what was the semi-incest scene between him and his sis?
    Well, it turned out it wasn't just a brother-sister dynamic. They actually aren't related at all in the story...they are the children of adults who got married when Boone and Shannon were about 9 and 7 or 11 and 9, something in that ballpark. Boone had a big crush on Shannon, which he tried to repress due to the "semi-incest" aspects, but she knew about it and used it to use him--whenever she needed rescuing, etc. They finally had sex (as adults). Then she basically told him it was a one time deal. Just using him again. All of this was in flashbacks. Too bad you missed that epi! But he's definitely dead, so unless he's tied into some new tailies' flashback doubt we'll see him again.

+ Reply to Thread