+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 461 FirstFirst ... 359409449450451452453454455456457458459460461 LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 4606

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

Jack and Charlie wonder about Locke. Charlie trusts him. There's some squabbling over food, and Locke brings out his hunting knives.

Locke's turn for a flashback: it's lunchtime at the box factory. Locke's boss is a jerk. Now the scene at the Australian tour company where we first see Locke in the wheelchair. "Don't tell me what I can't do!"

Back to reality - Locke bags a boar.

Now Sayid is kidnapped by Danielle. She and her crew survived two months before they got infected. She's heard others in the jungle, but has never seen them.

Claire is having bad dreams. Locke states the obvious: "We're not the only people on this island, and we all know it!"
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Michael and Walt start building the raft. We see Michael in flashbacks: Brian Porter comes to tell Michael that Susan died and he needs to collect Walt.

Back in the jungle, Locke teaches Walt to throw a knife, until Michael catches them. Boone stands nearby, watching. (Boone! )

Sawyer helps out with the raft. Then Locke and Boone find the hatch, while searching for Claire.

(And yes, I'm talking to myself - what else is new? I'll switch to the season 2 thread at 9:00.)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I'm here! Just got back from getting gas. Tomorrow its going to $1.80/litre!

Anyways, hope I didnt miss much here! Great recaps!

Locke shows Jack & Sayid the uncovered hatch. Sayid warns against opening it. But Jack thinks it might make a good shelter.

Danielle shows up on the beach to warn that The Others are coming. "You have 3 choices: run, hide or die."

Arzt talks to Jack about the dynamite. Sayid gives the rafters some supplies.

Sawyer confesses to Jack that he ran into Jack's Dad in Sydney.

Then the raft is launched, and Jack, Locke & Kate explore the Black Rock.

And there goes that mysterious shadow, and Locke is being dragged along the gound and into a hole. Jack & Kate save him.

Sawyer tells Michael he's a good Dad.

Locke tells Jack that Jack is a man of science, while Locke is a man of faith. The island brought them all there for a reason. It's their destiny.

Jack tells Kate that Locke is going to be a problem. They blow the hatch open. The rafters encounter The Others, and Walt is snatched.

Hmmmm......barely a glimpse of Shannon, Jin or Sun. And no mention of Boone's death.

Qboots
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

I badly wanted to watch Lost when it first came out on TV but it looked so good that i decided to watch the entire season when it came out on DVD without having to wait for each episode to come out and have ads disrupt my viewing. I got the DVD and i've come to the part of Hurley's side of the story. All the episodes are every bit as promising as they looked and i love love love Ian Somerhalder as Boone. (What a hottie!) I love their storylines and i'm typically not that into mystery but the writers have me hooked!!!
    Claire and Charlie are a great couple. Let's not forget Rugged Sawyer and Naveen Andrews' excellent portrayal of Sayid. I love Jack's hero-ness and Kate's background really shocked me, Michael and Walt have a good story going, Hurley's humour, Jin and Sun's english speaking secret that caused some problems and who could ever forgot the interesting John Locke?
    I hope Lost keeps bringing excellent storylines and gains more viewers than american idol. I can't wait til next season!!!

Kicked out of the hive dzzyedge's Avatar
    You have a lot of exciting things to find out, when you get to season 2. I had to watch it from the beginning, I couldn't wait.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Had a bad moment here---didn't notice this was the season 1 thread, thought I'd missed an epi!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Had a bad moment here---didn't notice this was the season 1 thread, thought I'd missed an epi!
    I thought for a sec that I'm in a twilight zone!

I definitely can't wait to complete season 1 dzzyedge =D
    It's one of the best TV shows handsdown
    it's a breakthrough from all those CSI, ALIAS etc. type shows

+ Reply to Thread