+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 461 FirstFirst ... 356406446447448449450451452453454455456457458459460461 LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 4606

Thread: Lost - Season 1.

I've been enjoying the DVD's immensely. I'm late to this show, so I apologize if someone pointed this out earlier, but one thing I noticed in the flashbacks is that whenever someone has a run-in with a car (Michael after hanging up the phone, Locke chasing his mother, and Kate trying to outrun the police) it's a yellowish-tan Pontiac - the same car. I can't figure out why that would be a commonality other than saving money on smashing up a car (?).
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Oooh, hepcat - I don't think that's been mentioned before. You didn't happen to catch the license plate on the car, did you???
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

No, I only noticed it the first time because of the odd color, and when Kate hits it you can clearly see the red triangle symbol of Pontiac.

Heh, just another reason to fire up the DVD again. I stayed up for three nights and watched the whole season. I watched on my laptop with headphones on - I highly recommend this because you hear so many things, every scream in the distance, every whisper.

ETA: I meant to say that the plate must be visible in the Kate incident, so it's worth a look.

I've been watching a disc a night (4 episodes) - that's about all I can handle coming at me at one time. Glad you've joined the rest of us obsessed fans. After Survivor tonight, I'm skipping Bush's speech and going on a Pontiac search

The plate during Kate's accident was 614 GJ5.

ETA: Darn, I can't seem to get a screenshot, they come out blank.
    Last edited by hepcat; 09-15-2005 at 05:17 PM.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I've been watching on my laptop too, but I've only been able to watch the first 10 eps or so, because of school. But I have seen 3 of the commentaries. They're great. Especially the commentary on The Moth. Dom does a commentary on it, and every break he says "welcome back to the DMS!" (The Dom Monaghan Show). He's hilarious. Almost every scene, he says either "I am great in this scene" or "this scene isn't as good because I'm not in it". Funny stuff!

Rewatched "Raised by Another" last night (amongst others) - my ears perked up when Claire was told by the psychic "your baby must not be raised by another" - because I heard it as "your baby must not be raised by an Other" *cue sinister music*

Also interesting to note (though I think it might have been in "All Cowboy's Have Daddy Issues") whne Locke, Jack, Kate, Boone go searching for Claire and Charlie after they were taken by Ethan, Locke clearly states "I've spent time with Ethan, hunting and tracking, and (paraphrase) whtever I know he knows more". I found it interesting because they never showed Locke and Ethan spending time together (that I recall) but it makes me wonder if Locke has already be "infected", or whatever........

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Rewatched "Raised by Another" last night (amongst others) - my ears perked up when Claire was told by the psychic "your baby must not be raised by another" - because I heard it as "your baby must not be raised by an Other" *cue sinister music*

Also interesting to note (though I think it might have been in "All Cowboy's Have Daddy Issues") whne Locke, Jack, Kate, Boone go searching for Claire and Charlie after they were taken by Ethan, Locke clearly states "I've spent time with Ethan, hunting and tracking, and (paraphrase) whtever I know he knows more". I found it interesting because they never showed Locke and Ethan spending time together (that I recall) but it makes me wonder if Locke has already be "infected", or whatever........
    They showed Locke and Ethan together once, I think it was at the start of an episode. It was before Ethan was mentioned by name though I think.

Oh...and before I forget....found two hidden things; one on Disc two, in the episodes list menu, highlight the "Back to menu" option, and hit the "right" control button. It also might be left...I am not sure. One of em. Anyways....the second "hidden" thing is on Disc seven, in the Tales From the Island menu, highlight the back to menu option, and hit left or right. One of em...not up or down, I am sure of that.

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove

I never thought of the castaways being "infected".You raise an interesting point ADKLove.

+ Reply to Thread